The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

nabend

kev1991 · 11 · 1417

kev1991

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hi ich heise kev1991 und ich bin schon par tage oder wochen hier in der gof drine und finde es cool noch mehr lbt fans gefunden zu haben  :lol  :lol

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nabend, I think that means good evening,(its in times like this that I hate not knowing German :p ).
But that's why online translators exist, anyway, welcome to the GOF Kev, enjoy your stay here.
Try to write in english if you can, nothing wrong with German, I just don't understand it very well :angel .

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I don't know german either, but I do have a translator too... that can help I guess :smile .
 Welcome to the forum Kev1991!!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll find some friends and fun here.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
Spanish was my 2nd language. The only German I know was enough to get me through listening to Schubert lieder in my college music appreciation classes! Hmm...Maybe I can learn some more.   :lol
Anyway, welcome to the GoF. You'll love it here. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey kev. It's nice to have you as a new LBT fan too ;) I can read German but not quite speak it. Don't fear of speaking english, I learned it this way too.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Like I said before Welcome to the GOF Forums feel free to share your thoughts and Ideas.

Deutsch ‹bersetzung:

Wie ich bereits sagte Willkommen in der GOF Foren gerne teilen Sie Ihre Gedanken und Ideen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gute Abend, is Good Evening. Gute Nacht, is Good Night. Gute Morgen is Good Morning... Wilkommen in der gOF Foren!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF Kevin :)
I'm sure you will enjoy this place a lot, but there will be no way around learning English to understand what everyone is saying.
As for the translating machines that some have been using, one can make good guesses of what you mean to say based on what the translating machines issue, but it is far from being correct.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be those translator pages often do a literal translation and can't do a contextual sort of translation.  At least not yet, maybe someday then can.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome Kev. :wave  I'm afraid you'll have to know english to really understand everything that is said on this board.