The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey guys!

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi! I LOVE Land Before Time in every way. It's why I love dinosaurs, and it's why I love movie soundtrack music. It's also why I really want to become an animator and get like a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts (unless Animation had it's own? I think animation would be the 'major' or whatever it's called of the degree, like the specialization)(probably a computer one though because the only cartoons I've been seeing lately are just simple vector ones on cartoon  shows :cry ). I don't draw much right now, but I do take down lots of notes, and absorb myself in culture :D. I ALSO think The Land Before Time is why I love animals, films and adventures and mysterious places. My favorite genres for things are Animation, Children/Family (USUALLY animation though, right :D?), Sci-Fi, Adventure, and Fantasy (I like medieval and stuff, but I mean more like PREHISTORIC fantasy or aztecs n what not)-- I was also watching Disney, Dreamworks and Don Bluth films when I was young too, and still do! I love all the movies and all the characters and stories and..  :DD  :smile The Land Before Time franchise was the best thing that ever happened in my childhood and for me!

Well anyway, I'm hoping to talk to others too! It's kinda strange; I'm actually 17 XD. So I was pretty young back then. I actually got all the Land Before Time movies except 6, 12, and 13. I never got them because my mom nor I could ever afford it then and even some years back, and now, I can just watch them on my computer instead :) and keep them foreverrr :DD

Well anyway, just wanted to say hi to all you dinosaur lovers! :3 :cry

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gof! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD

Cool that you wanna become an artist. Are you gonna draw some LBT fanart for practice?

What are your other hobbies?

Sorry if I sound a little rude asking these questions, but we do that one here. It's like a small town on this board. We really get to know each other. :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well howdi do, new guy! Welcome to the forum! Trust me, you'll make really great friends on here. XD

So who are your fave LBT characters?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey Ludichris1, welcome to the GOF :D  You say you're 17? Don't worry about that, I'm 18, and some of the members here are a little older than us, too.

Do you have a favourite Land Before Time film?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm 22, and there's others here even older than me. (AKA that were actually alive when the original film came out in theaters.)
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Feb 4 2012 on  07:36 PM
Welcome to the Gof! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD

Cool that you wanna become an artist. Are you gonna draw some LBT fanart for practice?

What are your other hobbies?

Sorry if I sound a little rude asking these questions, but we do that one here. It's like a small town on this board. We really get to know each other. :)
Well I can draw some, and formulate 3D things into scenes. I'll be honest, I'm not an avid drawer. But when I'm creative, I get things GOING! I actually made a huge dinosaur (I think it's 81 blocks high, 253 blocks long) in the game Minecraft. I also draw and do digital art when I feel like it. The last time I was using my sketchpad, I was following a guide on drawing shapes for drawing foxes (cuz I love foxes and wolves too, a lot). EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Right now, I just don't have the proper teaching. BUT I plan to give every ounce of my being once I get to college to learning. I really want to be able to draw, animate, and color all the stuff I want.

I've actually haven't done Land Before Time art though. I know sounds weird lol. It's kinda strange, I'm not the type of person to buy everything on something. I just watch  , listen, read, and express :).

I think the main thing that I haven't tried LBT art is because.. well dinosaurs aren't all easy to draw! Something like that takes lots of practice and a good start. Maybe I'll get around to it someday :)

I'd say my main hobbies are watching movies and TV shows, playing video games, writing down TONS of notes and ideas, and internet. I also love food (GOOD food, mind you).

OH and I play the piano :D. Not Beethoven, just songs in the music books and ESPECIALLY listening to a song and then formulating it into music. They're not REALLY advanced, it just has all the emotion in it :).

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Feb 4 2012 on  07:41 PM
Well howdi do, new guy! Welcome to the forum! Trust me, you'll make really great friends on here. XD

So who are your fave LBT characters?
Hi! For some weird reason, I tend to like almost everything, and am not very critical (Land Before Time influence, *hint hint*), but obviously Littlefoot is my favorite :). And especially his four main friends. The adults are cool, and the friends Littlefoot meets are great too, like Chomper, (even the bullies), Ali, the Lone Dinosaur, Pterano (and his minions), etc.!

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Feb 4 2012 on  07:50 PM
Yeah, I'm 22, and there's others here even older than me. (AKA that were actually alive when the original film came out in theaters.)
Cool! :DD

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Feb 4 2012 on  07:44 PM
Hey Ludichris1, welcome to the GOF :D  You say you're 17? Don't worry about that, I'm 18, and some of the members here are a little older than us, too.

Do you have a favourite Land Before Time film?
It's hard to pick favorites! I love them all XD! Well... I've been watching a marathon of Land Before Time movies and I just finished number six, but of what I remember of LBT XII, LBT XIII, and just a little LBT IX, they felt more empty, and less like what Land Before Time was all about. BUT that's just VAGUE memories, so when I watch them again I'll try and let you know. I should get around to watching the TV series too :D!

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
First off, I'm just telling you that double posting (Or quadruple posting, and expecially doing it so fast :wow) is against the rules. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, and not saying your in trouble, just want to let you know. :) I know your knew here, so you probably didn't know.

Cool that you play video games, especially Minecraft. Littlefoot Fan actually runs a GoF Minecraft server on here, if you'd ever want to get on and play. I play that game a lot. Mostly with a ton of Industry/tech themed mods, as I love building machines and things.

Yeah, I'm a big Chomper and Pterano fan, too. Actually, there's a lot of big Pterano fans on here. He's really popular with the ladies. :lol
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, a person with artistic leanings. Hello and welcome to the Gang of Five! :)

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Feb 4 2012 on  08:07 PM
First off, I'm just telling you that double posting (Or quadruple posting, and expecially doing it so fast :wow) is against the rules. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, and not saying your in trouble, just want to let you know. :) I know your knew here, so you probably didn't know.

Cool that you play video games, especially Minecraft. Littlefoot Fan actually runs a GoF Minecraft server on here, if you'd ever want to get on and play. I play that game a lot. Mostly with a ton of Industry/tech themed mods, as I love building machines and things.

Yeah, I'm a big Chomper and Pterano fan, too. Actually, there's a lot of big Pterano fans on here. He's really popular with the ladies. :lol
Oh I'm sorry about that! It seemed awkward to do, but I also remembered there was this article on a site saying how everyone hates the person who quotes everyone in one post, so I just didn't want to do that lol. I'll be ready next time though :)

I only have Minecraft Classic (and don't intend purchasing the pro version. I'm fine with just building lol. I've donated 20 to a server so). Is that server on MC Classic? I looked up GoF and Littlefoot on there but didn't see anything come up.

Oh you like machines n stuff eh? Cool :D I like technology too lol. There's no red blocks or whatever that stuff is called and no interactive things in MC Classic besides water and lava.

Heh, Pterano popular with the ladies? Classic  :lol

Quote from: jansenov on  
Oh, a person with artistic leanings. Hello and welcome to the Gang of Five! :)
Yup! Thanks :D

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, ok then. Yeah, Littlefoot Fan's server is the full game version, not classic. You wouldn't be able to play on it then.

What other video games do you play?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Ludichris1, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  

Is your username insipred by the rapper Ludacris?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would like to extend a warm welcome to you, Ludichris1. :wave
Welcome to the forum :). I hope you have a wonderful time here.
I see you play piano. I, too, play the piano. Sadly, I don't own one. You create some of your own music, eh? That's cool.
What are some of your favorite movies and shows? Besides The Land Before Time, of course.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum.  Great that you are creative.  Good luck on your creative pursuits.  

Do you have favorite animated movies or tv series besides LBT?

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy on  
Oh, ok then. Yeah, Littlefoot Fan's server is the full game version, not classic. You wouldn't be able to play on it then.

What other video games do you play?
Aww, too bad :(. Well I guess if I listed five games I'm playing right now, it would be Minecraft, Battlefield 3 (on PC :DD), CivWorld (on Facebook), and Renegade (not much anymore, used to play A LOT for like four years though).

Quote from: Cancerian Tiger on  
Hiya Ludichris1, and welcome to the GOF :wave

Is your username insipred by the rapper Ludacris?

Hiz!
No no no no no, Petrie... Well actually yes, yes YES! You see, I was at an old great friend's house back in 2006 maybe. We were talking about rap artists (then, TobyMac [I dont' care for rap much]), and then so we all got names. He said Ludachris. I'm not sure if he knew that was 'Ludacris' or not. If it wasn't, then my name wasn't inspired from the rapper :). I actually didn't know about Ludacris till like a year later, and I've barely listened to his music. I use my Ludichris1 as this and always pictured it coming about this way: Ludicrous + Chris (my name) = Ludichris XD. Well that's that!

Quote from: Justin1993 on  
I would like to extend a warm welcome to you, Ludichris1. :wave
Welcome to the forum :). I hope you have a wonderful time here.
I see you play piano. I, too, play the piano. Sadly, I don't own one. You create some of your own music, eh? That's cool.
What are some of your favorite movies and shows? Besides The Land Before Time, of course.

Hi! Heh I noticed you have a Primeval avatar. I watched that whole entire series :D it was cooool.
Anyway, yeah I play the piano :). It's an electronic one though, but still. I've only a few written down sheets, and those were mostly for class lol. Favorite movies and shows besides LBT? Oh, you pick a hard question lol. For me, there's just so much that makes up a film, goods and bads, and so many companies, and independencies--- that I usually just tell people my favorite movie companies rather than the movies themselves. I know which ones I like, and more or less than others, but it's easier that way. Because of LBT, I'd say Universal Cartoon Studios and Sullivan Bluth Studios (who also did All Dogs Go To Heaven, which I really enjoy), BUT besides those two, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disney Pixar, and then 20th Century Fox Animation, Dreamworks, etc.. But when it comes to live-action films... I don't know those are harder to remember the company. I guess the usual 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, Warner Bros., etc.. Oh, and all the Star Trek films and TV Shows. I've watched all the movies and episodes (literally) except the animated series (haven't gotten around to that one lol). I also have watched Primeval, the Stargate franchise, All Dogs Go to Heaven TV series, etc., and currently Terra Nova (when the next season airs) and the awesome My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Phew!

Quote from: Kor on  
welcome to the forum.  Great that you are creative.  Good luck on your creative pursuits. 

Do you have favorite animated movies or tv series besides LBT?
^See above quote XD. Thanks for the luck :p! But as far as movies go, I'd say Universal, Don Bluth, Pixar, 20th Century Fox Animation, Disney (and Dreamworks I guess) have hit home in my heart :D.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Ludichris! Welcome to the Gang of Five! :) You may call me Iris if you want. I'm 18, and many here are even older than that, so you don't have to worry about being old and like children movies! :D It's great that you want to become an animator, I think that's pretty cool. See you around! :wave

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Ludichris1 :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling on  
Hi Ludichris! Welcome to the Gang of Five!  You may call me Iris if you want. I'm 18, and many here are even older than that, so you don't have to worry about being old and like children movies!  It's great that you want to become an animator, I think that's pretty cool. See you around!
Hi! Ok good, because I won't ever stop liking children's (mostly animated)movies (I just hope the new ones go down noble roads). It gets a little lonely when all these other people have watched action and horror movies all there life, and don't care for animated ones, and then the music they always listen to is like 75% rap/rock. For me, I love animated movies, and I listen to movie soundtracks 75% of the time, the rest is mostly pop and rock. Yeah, hope to be an animator someday :)

Quote from: Malte279 on  
Welcome with us Ludichris1 :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes