The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 85686

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera and the others continued to sleep on, unaware of what was going on elsewhere.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ricktor slid to a stop in front of the hangar doors and as they slid open he aimed his gun around the open space and noticed immediately that Frank sitting on the floor with his hand to his head, and the main doors wide open. He then ran to Franks side and asked, "Are you alright?! What happened?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I think I'm ok I don't know I just felt something heavy hit me on the back of my head and that was it,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mitch who also heard the alarm ran up at that moment. "Frank what's going on,' he asked.

------------

"Not much if you include me getting wacked on the head and the plane I was working on getting stolen,' frank said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ricktor put his gun down now knowing there wasn't any immediate threat, and asked, "What in the world would they want a plane for? And just out of curiosity Frank, what were you doing in the hanger this early in the morning with no one around?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I don't know but I will tell you this at the end of the first Velkan war I fought a plane that was virtually the same to the one I was working on,' frank said. "I just wanted to polish the plane a bit,' frank said.

---------------

"You mean "No Wings,' mitch asked.  Frank nodded his head.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LT neal approached the DIG base. "This is redfox 1 requesting permission to land,' Lt neal said.

Sam replied "this is mother hen permission granted you are cleared to land on runway 4'.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Think I should wake big boss to tell him the mission to get the plane was a sucess,' sam asked ice.

--------

Lt Neal landed the plane and parked it next to a Mig-21.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr. Thicknose was looking at the stars and thinking what he head learned earlier. Quite a change , he thought to himself, though each day brings new things and change is a natural part of life, though this change is ... rather more then most other types of change that happen .  He started looking for a place to sleep, not being in any hurry but he was getting a little tired, but still some time to be up a bit longer.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mitch got out a small flask and handed it to frank "fresh from the still,' he said.

Frank took a small drink "good as always,' frank said. "Want to try some ricktor,' frank asked handing the flask to ricktor.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr Thicknose thought to himself, wondering how long it would be, if ever, the other inhabitants of the Great Valley found out about the humans and what would happen.  He thought of that for a bit, then thought no sense in thinking of that to much unless it did come to happen.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lt neal walked away from the plane and went to get debreifed.

-----------

melissa had already been asleep for several hours and continued sleeping.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie, Chomper, Cera, Ducky & Spike slept on, with no idea what was going on elsewhere.

Mr. Thicknose found what looked like a good place to sleep and lay down to rest a bit before going to sleep.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ricktor smiled at the offer.
"Thanks. I could use a drink." he said as he gently took the flask and took a drink from it. "Wow...that is good." he commented after a moment. He then turned to Frank and asked, "Do you know what they wanted with your plane? It seems kinda odd they'd come all this way and only steal it."

Longtail and his uncle continued to sleep peacefully through the night.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"No but I sucpect that it's because they built one and couldn't get it to fly or they didn't have a part that was needed to get the plane off the ground,' frank said.

"Thanks it's a little something me and raptor here mixed up when we were flying P-47's from england back in 43,' mitch said.  "I really hit it hard after dresden,' frank said. "Not one of the allies finest moments,' mitch said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ricktor nodded his head.
"Alright, so what's our next move? We certainly can't get the plane back, but is there any chance this place has any defenses that we can use?" He then looked up and added , "Can we shut off those alarms too...my ears are starting to hurt."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes they can,' frank said shutting the alarm off. "As for defences i'm afraid they are mostly useless against the plane I designed it to be a gen 6 fighter so unless the pilot flew low and slow enough regular AA fire will bring it down but the pilot is long gone by now,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Have you heard of a fighter squadron called the Vlazgriz,' frank asked ricktor.

"You know the squadron that flew jet black planes into a battle field during both Velkan wars,' mitch said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ricktor gave a sly smile.
"Of course, there is NO way I couldn't know about the Vlazgriz squadron. They were infamous...or famous depending on how ya looked at it during the Velkan wars."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well we may have been infamous but we were just old veterans who were tired of the bickering between our countries,' frank said "We are also human and felt just as sick as a lot of other people during the bombing of ofnung during the first velkan war it reminded me of seeing my home town of dresden being destroyed during WWII,' frank said. "After that until the second velkan war we were enjoying retirement,' mitch said.