The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Life in the Mysterious Beyond

brekclub85 · 540 · 28620

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Terri knew this idea was crazy, but if everyone else was considering letting Screech and Thud go free, then why not give them a chance? Terri then cleared her throat as she said, "Well...if we're really thinking about this, then why not let them join our herd...that way we can keep an eye on them, and at the same time strengthen our own goals."

Pterano turned to his brother and replied.
"All fate aside...they might have a chance at redemption...I know I do...and I say we give them a chance." he then turned around as he heard Terri speaking.
"My dear..that is sheer brilliance! Yes, that would certainly make the most sense considering what options we do and don't have."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby's father nodded, "It may work, though you'd have to be careful of them." He said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So, should I cut them loose?" Twiz asked.

Screech smirked at this, "Ah, I see..." he looked over to Thud. The green fast biter sighed, "Screech, I'm actually thinking of...well not...stirring up trouble for now, it's the only way we're gonna get out of this" Thud said.

The amount of cooperation he was already thinking of he knew would just infuriate Redclaw, but follower though he was, Thud would consider himself the thinker of him and his brother and this took strategy of what was wisest, as he'd said.

"Well, true as that may be" Ridge told Pterano, "neither you or even Cree here were ever guilty of crimes as bad as those two and Redclaw!" he said.

((OOC: I don't have a reason for picking who's the brains and brawns of Screech and Thud, just going with Thud cooperating since he at least let Ducky and Chomper go that time))

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper hoped Screech and Thud could change their ways.

Redclaw meanwhile was narly dead, Terri, Dil, and Ichy really did a number on him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess with so many here and others able to keep an eye on them it may be ok." Ruby's Little Brother said, still not exactly sure.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So should we leave them tied up?" asked Rory.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well it's not very trusting. or what fellow 'herd' members do if you are gonna make us members!" Thud shot out.

"Yeah...I suppose we would have to let them loose, only under supervision as we said..." Cree said, still like he was thinking through this.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That may work, but it would have to be under supervision indeed." Ruby's father said nodding.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So..." Thud tried to retain some level of patience in his voice, as he caught enough from the Sharpteeth's talk to know what they were saying, "...how about doing that and letting us loose 'with supervision'?".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"In a bit," Rita said. "And we'll probably release you first Thud."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you know him better then his buddy?" Ruby's little brother asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well...Thud did help me and one of my old friends, once," Chomper remembered.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri frowned at Chompers news.
"And how exactly did he help you my son? Not with his teeth I hope."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, me and some of my friends were being chased by Redclaw and them once, then me, Rita, and Thud got stuck on a rock. Thud's tail was trapped, so he couldn't move. When the others arrived, I felt bad for Thud and I loosened the rocks. Later...he had the chance to give our location to Redclaw, but he didn't," Chomper explained.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds scary." Ruby's little brother said.

"Quite a scary experience I'm sure." Ruby's father said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thud squirmed a bit uncomfortably and it had nothing to do with the vines holding him in place.

Screech at first look puzzled, then it dawned on him what incident the little biter was talking about. He turned over to look at his brother, "You mean to tell me...you spotted them...and then pretended you didn't?! That the whole time afterward when Redclaw was letting into us for our failure, it wasn't needed, you could have spared us all that!".

"They freed me outright, when you two were no where near, what'ya expect me to do?!" Thud asked.

Screech shook his head and turned away, "First off, you know if I'd tried to just leave Redclaw wouldn't have had any of it, and second I suppose my 'accidentally' stepped on tail was funny".

"I didn't say that" Thud muttered. Screech then noticed the other about prying into this little conversation, or at least the sharpteeth who could understand it were.

"So, you guys gonna let us go for my brother's good deed and all or just stand there spying into private conversations?!".

Despite his own shock, Twiz had been translating the bulk of the conversation back to the leafeaters and Cree smirked. "Well when you have it out in the open it's not a private conversation, but then I guess they have little choice" he said to himself and a bit to Pterano and their herd.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano gave a heavy sigh as he looked towards the ground for a moment then repiled, "I say release them...as long as Redclaw has no real control over these two, they may not be all bad."

Terri had to grin at the prospect of one of the two brother fastbiters helping her son when he was cornered. She lowered her head to face Thud and said, "Thank you, for helping my son."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Rita nodded. They went over to Thud and slashed the vines off of him.