The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Life in the Mysterious Beyond

brekclub85 · 540 · 28641

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who will keep an eye on them?" Ruby's father asked.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thud wasn't sure what to say to Terri's thanks, and just looked a bit uncomfortable before the others released him. Despite the conversation he'd understood, Twiz stepped back to behind Cree and Pterano as the fast biter shook himself free.

With a smile, Thud then clipped Screech's vines with his jaws, freeing his brother. "And you say I never do anything for you" he grinned.

"Squash it!" Screech said back (ooc: you know, 'can it' :DD).

"Well, while I'm sure Chomper's parents might want that job for themselves..." Cree began, "I'll volunteer to fast-biter sit the two trouble makers for ya if you all feel like it" the flyer went on to offer.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks Cree, don't let them out of your sight," Rory said, and Greg nodded.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't be afraid or to proud to ask for some help also, even if it's just so you can take a rest." Ruby's father said looking at Cree.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Something was hiding behind the many rocks and stones, listening to all that was said. It looked around to see what was going on and hid behind the rocks again whenever it thinks it's been spotted.

OOC: Yep, rusty.. The area we are in now is rocky and stoney, right? ^_^

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Pterano was proud to hear his brother take such a risk, but he sighed as he said, "Do you honestly believe that I would be so foolish as to let you watch them alone Cree...not at all! We are brothers just like them...they must see what we brothers are capable of."

Terri gave a dark grin to both fastbiters as if warning them without speaking, and she then turned to face her son and asked, "Are you sure you want them freed? They may try to harm you."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If they do try, you can crush them easily," Chomper smiled to his mom.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, of course I'll let you help" Cree told Pterano with a grin. "and me too?" Twiz asked, flapping up.

"Uh, we'll have to talk about that one" Cree said, "but hey, you can help us by watching the herd when we get to busy, after all you're some kind of future leader aren't ya?".

"Sure am" Twiz said, "and I'd be happy to help you watching the herd".

From the herd in question, Toot frowned yet in half kidding. "Babysat but a hatchling, somehow that's insulting" he told the others.

Off of Terri's response, Thud tried hard not to scoff. "Uh, yeah, we may have or had moral issues but we're not dumb" he said bluntly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's just hope things turn out for the best." Ruby's father said.

"I sure do." Ruby's young brother said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri grinned at both Chompers and Thud's statements.
"I suppose you both are right...but one slip up from you or your brother Thud, and I promise you may not live to see the bright circle rise again."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"And I believe you" Thud said.

~~~~

Meanwhile, Twiz' father Trip and his herd of spike-backed clubtails (Gastonia for the reminder of way back when I last mentioned them) neared the spot and from the back of the head spike-backed clubtail, Trip spotted Terri.

He immediately flapped up, whispering "Sharptooth!" as was his job in being look out for the poor sighted herd and flapped even higher yet just to keep a better watch.

The leader paused and bellowed to his herd, swinging his tail and squinting to get a better view of what was in front of him.

"Hey! Stupid flyer, get back here, you have to tell me if she's charging or if I"m looking at her butt!" the club-tail hollered after Trip.

"Oh yeah, who wouldn't want this job" Trip muttered to himself before he noticed the odd mixture of flateeth with the sharpteeth, now what could that mean?

He even thought he spotted a few more flyers and...it couldn't be!

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano just happened to glance over and could swear he saw a familiar flyer...at a distance. He then turned to Twiz and Cree as he asked, "Uhhh..does anyone else see that? Or am I finally losing it?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cree and Twiz looked as well and Cree forwned, "Hmm, you know I'd almost say that looks like...".

"DAD!" Twiz flapped up and yelled so loud, Cree flinched a bit at the volume. The little flyer darted over so quickly that before Trip could even process it himself his long lost son had collided with him and knocked him full to land on an opposite cliff face.

"Wha-Twiz?!" Trip held his son out in front of him in shock, "how, how ever did you..." he laughed a shocked and happy little broken laugh.

The chaos hadn't done much for the spike-backed clubtails though and the leader bellowed, swinging his tail even more firecely as he tried to sort out what the odd shapes in the distance were doing.

Screech knew not to make any sudden movements without Dein, Terri or even his warden flyers' say so, but he frowned and hissed, "I almost want to attack him just for being so annoying!" he said about the clubtail.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's your father Twiz?" Chomper asked surprised.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri gave a warning growl to Screech.
"No matter how annoying...you stay put and don't move.." she said with authority in her voice.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Screech hunkered down annoyed, yet stayed put.

"Yeah" Twiz laughed, flapping back over. "I know, he's a normal flattoothed flyer, but that's why the others of my herd kicked him out".

"Well...that's the simple explanation anyway" Trip, who could of course understand Sharptooth since even the other kinds of flyers spoke the same kind of sharptooth as all the others, said.

"Speaking of which where is your mother and the herd?" Trip next asked his son. "Well...I kinda struck out on my own looking for you...but it's ok, Mr. Cree and Pterano have been watching out for me" he indicated the others.

It was only now that Trip noticed them too. "Oh yeah, you two" he smiled, "my sister Viloet paired up with your youngest brother. Well" he laughed a bit, "if you've been keeping Twiz out of trouble then I thank you".

"Eh, bit of treesweet" Cree shrugged, "taking down Redclaw was our main goal".

Trip just stared in shock and then noticed the downed sharptooth, "Oh...my".

"I helped!" Twiz said.

"Yes, but our parents didn't let us do anything too dangerous that was too close to danger" Ruby added, not wanting to worry the other adult.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does look like they know each other." Ruby's little brother said as he watched the goings on between the 2 flyers.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And we managed to defeat Redclaw," Chomper said in leafeater.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Trip just shook his head stunned as the little sharptooth said they defeated Redclaw, "Well I'd have never thought...".

A bellow soon reminded him of the spike-backed clubtail and he turned,"Oh, right...uh hey sir, it's cool, they're friendly sharpteeth, trust me I've learned how to spot 'em" he called.

The spike-backed clubtail lowered his tail yet snorted in disbelief, not looking willing to trot over.

"Are those friends of yours, dad?" Twiz asked. "Uh...you might say that" Trip turned a bit embarrassed, "I'm um...watching out for them for a bit".

He then remember something in that the little biter had spoken flattooth, sometimes Trip didn't pay attention.

"Oh, and you can say stuff in whatever's easiest for you" the flyer told the kid in sharptooth, "you don't spend as long as I did around sharptoothed flyers and not pick up on it" he grinned.