The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 52082

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky tried again, going more slowly and got out: <"Mi Nome us...>

Littlefoot went slower and did pretty much the same as Ducky did.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Getting better, getting better," encouraged Chomper.

Spike tried, but he couldn't really make much noise at all.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You really think so? I hope so, I really do." Ducky said.

"Yea, we just need to practice." Littlefoot said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Name, minee iss" Cory said.

"Mine Nimi is" Kit tried to pronounce.

"Me is" Petrie actually got the first and last name, in his own special way, but forgot to try for 'name'.

"Hey, that actually sounded really close, Petrie!" Kit praised in flattooth, just going by how it had sounded when Chomper did it.

She giggled next, "It probably sounds really funny when we're trying, though doesn't it" she told Chomper.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Cera's pride finally switched tracks, and she roared a slightly off "My name oz," feeling very silly as she did so.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky tried again and got, <"Mi Name as?>

Littlefoot got little better, <"My name us...>

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's it, that's it," Chomper smiled.

He then went to each of the gang and told them how to say their names in sharptooth.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think we are getting better guys, we just need to practice a bit more." Littlefoot said trying to keep everyone's spirits and confidence up.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Littlefoot's right," nodded Chomper. "Anyone want to take a lunch break?"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes please" Cory sighed in flatooth, since that was all he could talk properly in, "this speaking sharptooth is harder than I thought it would be".

"That for sure" Petrie nodded.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, a break may be a good thing.  It's not good to try to do to much at once." Littlefoot said.

"Resting and eating and doing other things is a good idea, it is, it is." Ducky said nodding enthusiastically.  "What do you think Spike?" She asked her little brother.  

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Terri had been watching from behind several trees and she had to say she was impressed with the leafeaters progress in speaking sharptooth in such a short amount of time. As her son mentioned lunch she looked to her mate and asked, <"Does a quick hunt sound good to you?">

~~~~

Cyrix noticed the other dinosaur at the falls and took a step forward and cleared his throat as he said, "Hello little one, are you alone?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<It does to me mommy,"> Chomper smiled.

(Guys, I was wondering one thing: Maybe we could have Redclawe be on the island, but like in the alphabet rp and my TDV fic, could we make him a good guy who is also Chomper's uncle?)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<You've just read my mind.>" Dein said with a smile.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(I don't care if we want to do that)

"So I guess we should go find more weird tasting greenfood again" Kit shrugged. She really would have loved to have found some treestars, but like they'd already found out, there weren't any on this island.

"Yeah, me guess so" Petrie sighed, thinking of the same thing.

"Hey, last time Chomper just looked for greenfood on the ground,I wonder if there are any treesweets up in the trees?" Kit wondered, flapping up, "I'll go look and see if maybe I see any" she said.

"Well be careful you don't just get spotted" Cory called.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike made a noise suggesting, "Bring me back some."

(Kit12, mind controlling redclaw?)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can look around and we can get an idea of other types of food we can eat besides what is down here, we can we can." Ducky said.

Littlefoot nodded, "That is a good idea.  We'll have more kids of food we can eat that way." He said.

(ooc: Wouldn't it be harder for him to have food here and you're going to add in telepathic mind control? Sounds like this rp is getting to confusing.)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Runner suddenly gave a few steps back and frowned as he saw the other dinosaurs, but he tried to calm down as he saw the Raibowface. "I am on my own. My name is Troz, who are you?."

OOC: Yeah, I became a bit of lost too. I will try and re-read the latest pages again I think.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(You're right Kor, let's just forget that, ok guys and girls?)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah," Chomper agreed with Littleofot, "There's plenty of leaves, berries, bugs, meat," he realized his friends probably wouldn't be interested in the latter two.

Spike made a noise suggesting "Berries sound good."