The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 51152

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, we'll know once we get there.  They may not be there." Littlefoot said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<We can only find out,>" Spike added.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Anybody knows what other types of dinosaurs we'll get to find once we arrive?" - Trod asked, feeling much curiosity as that is not always that he can get some information about a new place before he actually get there.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Other than the bellydraggers and such we've mentioned?" Cory asked, thinking.

"We might see more of what Tickles was" Kit said, remembering the furry little guy they'd already told the group of as well,

"Oh and...what was his name, Archie".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I think we should arrive at the Land of the Mists soon, guys.)

IC: "<Tickles was cute,>" agreed Spike.

The group would soon arrive at their destination.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Seeing something...well odd at least, Twiz flapped up and peered.

"Um...I see something all not clear and smoky, would that be it!" the gilder pointed to the fog.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rhamphy began flapping his wings and began gaining altitude similar of that of Chomper's parents. - "I think Twiz is right, that could be the place we've been looking for!" - the Flyer said with a happy tone of voice.

OOC: Yeah, it seems we will arrive soon enough. I remember there were also dinosaurs like the Pachycefalosaurus... I don't remember the LBT name for that kind of dinosaurs, those could be for plot twists :smile .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is very misty and hard to see very far at times." Littlefoot said.  "Or it was the last time we were there."

(OOC: Is the Pachy the dome heads?  And were there a herd of egg eaters like Strut?  Or was that another movie? )

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(ooc: Yeah, the pachy's would be dome heads I think and I think they were in IV, I don't recall, IV's one of the few of the movies I don't have :( but I don't remember other egg eaters...like I said I'm not a exactly a source though)

"Yeah, even if like us swimmers you're only this much bigger than a rock you can still stub your...all of you...on it" Cory said, "It's that hard to see, or was".

Twiz frowned, but Kit giggled, "Well maybe there won't be that bad of mist this time" she hoped.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Who knows? we were lucky to get off the island, we may be lucky again now with the mist." - Trod commentd as he stretched his neck to try to get a better view of the nearby lands.

"If we arrive now to the Land of the Mists, then I think we'll be safer from the nearby Fast-biter group Twiz and I found a while ago, so it would be nice to get there as soon as we can." - Rhamphy added as he landed again and began walking alongside the others.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We may loose them before we get to the land of mists, or once we arrive.  I do hope they do not find us and do not follow us." Ducky said with some worry in her voice.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I wouldn't think they would though" Twiz said, "both the mist and having Chomper's dad with us should make them go find easier stuff to catch".

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Terri's presence will scare them to." Dain said with slight smile "She can be pretty terrifying, when she wants to, you know."
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I would totally agree with that." - Trod said as he looked at the big female Sharptooth and as he gave a wide smile.

"I think we cannot be more safer than now, even more as not many would dare to follow us in all that mist." - Rhamphy commented. - "I admit that I never thought I would get to have Sharpteeth friends."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My parents can scare anyone off," Chomper grinned.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm sure things will be ok.  Especially once we get there." Littlefoot said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, just make sure to stay close so no one gets lost once we get in there" Kit added in advice as they got closer to the mists.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"& very close.  I remember how we got separated before due to the mists, I do, I do." Ducky said recalling how their first trip to the mists went & shivering a bit, glad it was the past and not the present.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Trod looked at the other members of the group, specially to Ducky - "I will sure remember that now that we are finally arriving, the last thing we need to get separated in there." - he shrugged as he said that.

"You worry too much, I am just happy we are getting to see the Night Flowers, and to see if all the thigs been said about them are true." - Rhamphy commented happily.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We just need to stay together and we'll be ok." Littlefoot said.

"I hope so, i do, I do." Ducky said, a bit concerned.