The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Behind the scenes

Myrkin · 89 · 11201

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wait for me, please. I am going to. I am, iam." Ducky shouted after them and run along.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This looks fun.  May I join in?  Cera's family has not been accounted for yet, so I'll play them.

Meanwhile, Mr. Threehorn was getting irritable 'cuz he, Tria, and Tricia would almost certainly be late.

"Can we get going now, Tria?" Mr. Threehorn grumbled.  Tria was looking at an odd, rectangular-shaped object that showed her image to herself.  Tricia was still sleeping.

"Just a minute, poopsy poo," she cooed.

I HATE that pet name, he thought to himself before he looked at Tricia.  "What the?!  Tricia's not even up yet!  Hurry it up, Tria!"

"All finished," Tria said in a cheerful manner.

"What is it with you females anyway?!" Mr. Threehorn continued, waking up Tricia in the process.  Tricia, who had been spooked, began to cry.

"Oh, Tricia.  I'm sorry, little one," he said as he tried to calm Tricia.  She only cried louder.

"Oh, now look what you've done!  First of all, Topsy Threehorn, I will NOT be spoken to in that tone of voice!  Secondly, don't act like a sour treesweet this morning!  I don't need it!" Tria scolded before she began to comfort Tricia.

We are so gonna be late, thought Mr. Threehorn.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Of course. I will add you to the list.)

Ruby run after others. It was not hard to catch up with them at all.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey Ruby, where ya going?" Chomper asked, catching up to her after eating breakfast.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"We are going to see, what others are doing." Ruby answered "Are you coimng wit us?" she asked small sharptooth

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

"Feel better, sweetie?  That's my good little girl," Tria soothed as she nuzzled a now giggling Tricia.  Mr. Threehorn, who was pacing back and forth, stopped and looked at them.

"Good.  Can we go now?" he asked, trying to sound polite.

"Sure.  Hold on, Tricia," said Tria as she scooped Tricia up with her nasal horn and set her on her daddy's back.

"Huh?  What's that all about?  You're usually the one to carry her," said Mr. Threehorn.

"Not today, Topsy.  Besides, consider it a way of making up for scaring her.  Okay, let's be on our way."  As they left, Mr. Threehorn could feel himself getting ready to boil over.  It was the feel of tiny paws walking in a circle that caught his attention.  He smiled as he felt Tricia curl up, let out a yawn, and fall asleep.  

Life's no so bad after all, he thought as he caught up to Tria.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie and Diver continued to look around for their usual friends to see what they were up to at the moment.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
At some moment, Ruby noticed Longtail, Ecco and Shorty "Look. I think I see some of our friends there." she called to others, pointing in right direction.

"I can see them too, I can, I can..." Ducky said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's all rush over and say hello." Diver said.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We're here now, little one," Mr. Threehorn said, waking up Tricia.  "I bet you'll be glad to see your sister."

"Cewa!" Tricia squealed in excitement.  Her parents chuckled in response.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me like idea." Petrie said and flew over to where the others were while Diver ran behind him towards them.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"Hey, look who¥s coming there. Seems like we don¥t have to search for our friends, they are coming to us", Ecco said with a smile and waved to Petrie and Diver.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me glad to see you." Petrie said smiling as he landed near Ecco.  

Diver waved to Ecco, "Hello, how are you today?" She asked as she hurried over to
where the others were also smiling.  

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I am glad too to meet you guys. And thanks Diver I am fine so far. Just ate some fish. What¥s about you? How are you feeling today. Same goes to you Petrie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me feel fine.  Me eat earlier." Petrie said.

"I am certainly feeling ok also.  I ate earlier also.  I guess we all did." Diver said.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmm, yeah, except for me and Longtail. He just enjoyed some of the fish as well. But there is still some left. Maybe one of you wants some?", he asked, this time with a much bigger grin than as he asked Shorty.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky and Ruby greeted their friends, but they gently refused eating a fish.

"I have already eaten, i have." little swimmer said.

"And so have I." Ruby said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe Chomper would like some." Diver said.  

"Me think he may, or his parents." Petrie said.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sure, I think so", Ecco said. "It would be sad to leave all this nice fish left behind without getting eaten"