The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Official: Land Before Time Series

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, so that's it, huh?  This makes a total of 25 of 26.  So, how's the last one going to appear?  My guess, they'll bring out "Land Before Time: 20th Anniversary Edition" and put the final episode right on there.

Anyways, it makes me wonder which four of the final five is in this one.  Let me take a look at my old list and then we'll discuss this. :)

EDIT:  Okay, let's see what we got here:

Episode 1: The Canyon of Shiny Stones x

Episode 2: The Great Log-Running Game x

Episode 3: The Brave Longneck Scheme x

Episode 4: The Meadow of Jumping Waters x

Episode 5: Days of Rising Waters x

Episode 6: The Cave of Many Voices x

Episode 7: The Star Day Celebration x

Episode 8: The Mysterious Tooth Crisis

Episode 9: Escape From the Mysterious Beyond x

Episode 10: The Hidden Canyon x

Episode 11: Legend of the Story Speakers

Episode 12: The Bright Circle Celebration x

Episode 13: The Lonely Journey x

Episode 14: The Missing Fast-Water Adventure

Episode 15: The Spooky Nighttime Adventure x

Episode 16: The Lone Dinosaur Returns

Episode 17: Stranger From the Mysterious Above x

Episode 18: The Hermit of Black Rock x

Episode 19: The Amazing Threehorn Girl x

Episode 20: The Big Longneck Test

Episode 21: The Great Egg Adventure x

Episode 22: March of the Sand Creepers x

Episode 23: The Forbidden Friendship x

Episode 24: Return to Hanging Rock x

Episode 25: Search for the Sky Color Stones x

Episode 26: Through the Eyes of a Spiketail x

-----------

Careful research shows the following have not been done yet:

Episode 8: The Mysterious Tooth Crisis

Episode 11: Legend of the Story Speakers

Episode 14: The Missing Fast-Water Adventure

Episode 16: The Lone Dinosaur Returns

Episode 20: The Big Longneck Test

-------------

To be honest, I can't figure out which one will get left behind, even with the theme as a hint of any kind. -_-

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I assume they will not be putting the Hidden canyon on it since that is on the LBT 13 dvd.  I wonder if they'll put the final 5 on the dvd, if they'll do 3 on this one then 3 on another one, including The Hidden Canyon.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
If they do a 14th movie, they might add the final episode as a special feature.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If the next tv series dvd has only 4 episodes it may mean they are planning a 14th movie.   Though if they do end up putting all the episodes on the next 1-2 tv series dvd's it does not mean there won't be a 14th movie, there may well be.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i think that the 5th episode may be put on dvd movie 14 if there is a 14th movie :yes  :) but it could also be another tv series dvd with 3 extra episode on it :^.^:  but i do not think so  :( because there is not any more episodes hird of or any others that i seen. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Taking a closer look at the image of the front cover, I think I saw Bron in the background there.  So that shows there's a good chance that "The Big Longneck Test" will be one of the episodes on the DVD.

Also, I'd say the fact that Chomper is SO focused on, I think there's a good chance "The Mysterious Tooth Crisis" will be another one.

I can't figure out the last two of the three sadly.  So, it all questions... which one will be left out?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That means they may either put out a dvd with 2 episodes, including the one on the 13th movie dvd, or they'll put the one missing on the next movie dvd.  

As for the other 2, just speculation but they may put in the ones where Doc and Mo appear since they are movie characters that may have a large fanbase.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
We will have to wait and see how they will do this :) I am not sure about the 14th since Aria haven't spoken to me about anything of it or her mum. Last time I heard they temporally closed the LBT office for a break period of some sort. I gather they just giving it space to start off again with new fresh ideas. I am not sure what going on totally in Unviersal at this time since Aria's mum can't get a direct answer from any of them.

<_< so still what happening to LBT now is unknown since there is no clear answers coming out of NBC Universal...... why do they have to keep us in the dark like this  <_<

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe some folks at universal aren't entirely sure themselves.  Must be neat to have one of the voice cast as a friend.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I would love to be friends with one of the cast. It's not fair!! Why do you get the cool friends :cry  :cry

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I think they may be moving to another office because something else was supposed to be moving into theirs but they didn't and now they're thinking of what to do.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess we'll hear if it is just that sooner or later.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I would love to be friends with one of the cast. It's not fair!! Why do you get the cool friends
If I was a member of the cast I don't suppose I would be happy for people wanting to be friend with me for my profession rather than for being the person I was. I don't know for sure of course how I would act if I was a member of the staff of LBT, but I would consider VERY carefully to give away my identity before getting to know people (if I was to give it away at all). Are people who don't happen to be directly involved with the production of LBT automatically anything less than they are or less cool than they are?
No doubt members of the LBT staff would be very welcome and very interesting to all of us because of the insight of how LBT is being made, which we will never have. I would regret if anybody's acting too "different" towards members of the LBT cast would keep any of them from feeling as welcome here for who they are as for what they are. Just thoughts though which may not be shared by members of the LBT cast at all.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Oct 18 2008 on  06:58 PM
I would love to be friends with one of the cast.
Yeah so would I.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who knows, maybe some are amongst the members here, but do not announce who they are.  Or they could be folks who visit as a guest but never join.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ Little realistic options though with hardly a fanfiction existing that is neither a crossing over nor sticking to the rules of the world of LBT as we know it from the movie.
Anyway, I think this thread is moving very far from the original topic, official information about the TV series, so if any of the other topics mentioned here were to be discussed I think we should open own threads for those.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Oct 19 2008 on  11:23 PM
They should make movies from LBT fanfics.
I'm not entirely sure I would sell the rights to my personal characters to Universal.  Besides, as Malte points out, many fanfics are not movie quality.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess no word which episodes will be on that one? I wonder why they keep it a secret.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Oct 22 2008 on  07:59 PM
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Oct 19 2008 on  11:23 PM
They should make movies from LBT fanfics.
I'm not entirely sure I would sell the rights to my personal characters to Universal.  Besides, as Malte points out, many fanfics are not movie quality.
I was meaning fan made movies.