The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 47068

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's Bambo in LBT 2 again over looking the great valley with the others before Grandpa long-neck calls for Littlefoot to come home.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Cera: Hey Littlefoot! Come on!

Bambo: Yeah everyone else is waiting for you!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
1. Wow. Bambo really looks natural with the gang.

2. Really great one here of Cera and Bambo. He'd be so cute playing with the others.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 21 2014 on  05:06 AM

2. Really great one here of Cera and Bambo. He'd be so cute playing with the others.
Natural? Well I just drew around Cera again in the reference shot I used but makes a few changes.

I will do ones of him playing with the other soon:)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's Bambo in the let's play Sharptooth attack scene. (Which oddly enough doesn't bother Littlefoot at all) Where like Cera,  Bambo also doesn't want to play Sharptooth attack if he has to be the one who gets caught and eaten.

Ducky: We could go to the sheltering grass. And play... Sharptooth attack!

Cera: No way! Not if I have to be the Sharptooth again.

Bambo: And not if I have to be the one who gets eaten by the Sharptooth again either.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Nov 21 2014 on  06:43 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 21 2014 on  05:06 AM

Natural? Well I just drew around Cera again in the reference shot I used but makes a few changes.

I will do ones of him playing with the other soon:)
No, I mean, like, it looks like he really belongs in the gang.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Nov 21 2014 on  03:19 PM
Here's Bambo in the let's play Sharptooth attack scene. (Which oddly enough doesn't bother Littlefoot at all) Where like Cera,  Bambo also doesn't want to play Sharptooth attack if he has to be the one who gets caught and eaten.

Ducky: We could go to the sheltering grass. And play... Sharptooth attack!

Cera: No way! Not if I have to be the Sharptooth again.

Bambo: And not if I have to be the one who gets eaten by the Sharptooth again either.
That didn't bother me before, but it does now. Guess it's cause I'm looking at it differently as an adult. That is such a CUTE POSE! I LOVE Bambo's pose in this.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 21 2014 on  09:43 PM
/QUOTE]
That didn't bother me before, but it does now. Guess it's cause I'm looking at it differently as an adult. That is such a CUTE POSE! I LOVE Bambo's pose in this.
Yes I look at of media different now I'm an adult.  Oh good. At first I wasn't sure that pose would suite his character. Then again it shows  he's been firm. BTW if you don't mind me saying when you quote on a PIC could you edit the quote so the PIC doesn't show up again.?

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Nov 21 2014 on  04:16 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 21 2014 on  09:43 PM
/QUOTE]
Yes I look at of media different now I'm an adult.  Oh good. At first I wasn't sure that pose would suite his character. Then again it shows  he's been firm. BTW if you don't mind me saying when you quote on a PIC could you edit the quote so the PIC doesn't show up again.?
Ah, right. I didn't even think about that, to be honest. I need to get some more sleep soon.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Now here's Bambo along with Ducky coming to help Cera when she falls into the quick sand. Been Cera's long time friend Bambo would be the first on the scene to go and help her.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 22 2014 on  11:02 AM
BAMBO TO THE RESCUE!...Along with Ducky.
Yep. I though I did Ducky coming with him as she's the one that goes to help Cera first in the film. My idea is that Ducky wraps her tail around Bambo's horn as they try and pull her out.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here Bambo and Ducky are trying to help Cera out of the quick sand.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Bambo and Ducky's attempt at getting Cera out of the quick and has failed as they too are falling in.

Bambo: OH no I'm slipping in!

Littlefoot: I've got you Bambo!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

So after been rescued from the quick sand by Grandpa long neck, and see their displeased parents looking at them. Bambo who is displeased himself says.

Bambo: Well I hate to say I told you so. But I blooming warned you something like this would happen!"

I also added patches of quick sand on them as I think it's a little unrealistic that in the actual film, their all clean as a whistle when they get pulled out of the sand.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
1. Sweet! The Ducky and Bambo combo willl...

2....Not be able to do anything....

3. I would be angry, too, Bambo. Next time, just get the adults.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 6 2014 on  02:01 AM

Yes me too. Bambo actually has some common sense. I mean in the film Petrie fly's around, then just lets himself fall in!

Also I have to say the quick sand look like melted toffee the way I coloured  it..  :lol

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Dec 6 2014 on  04:18 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 6 2014 on  02:01 AM

Yes me too. Bambo actually has some common sense. I mean in the film Petrie fly's around, then just lets himself fall in!

Also I have to say the quick sand look like melted toffee the way I coloured  it..  :lol

The sad thing is, Petrie had the right idea at first, but decided against it because they'd get in trouble.
I actually wanna eat it! :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 7 2014 on  02:29 AM

The sad thing is, Petrie had the right idea at first, but decided against it because they'd get in trouble.
I actually wanna eat it! :lol [/QUOTE]
 Yeah if it was something sweet and stick Spike would indeed start licking it off everyone and himself. XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok here's Bambo on the LBT 2 VHS cover.

Yes I will confess I didn't draw Ozzy, Strut and Chomper's dad and just edited shots of them onto the pic. Mind you on the VHS cover for Chomper's dad they just used a concept art pic of Sharptooth.