The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 46706

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, Bambo seems to be really happy Chomper's there. Pretty good group pic, really.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 11 2014 on  03:55 AM
Awwwww, Bambo seems to be really happy Chomper's there. Pretty good group pic, really.
Great. For Bambo I used a shot of Cera from LBT 12 when's she's nuzzling Tricia as a refrance.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well I thought it was high time I did Bambo in the LBT 4 my favourite sequel.
So here he is with Ali and the gang on the VHS cover. I also fixed a mistake on the VHS cover and made Ali light purple instead of brown like Littlefoot.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
NEAT! I love this! This is a very good group shot, and the flowers look really good, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 14 2014 on  11:50 PM
NEAT! I love this! This is a very good group shot, and the flowers look really good, too.
Great:) The flower were the trickiest think to draw here. I have a lot of ideas for scenes with Bambo in the 4th film.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Dec 15 2014 on  01:42 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 14 2014 on  11:50 PM
Great:) The flower were the trickiest think to draw here. I have a lot of ideas for scenes with Bambo in the 4th film.
I can really tell I'm looking at Night Flowers. How am I not surprised, as it's your favorite LBT film? XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 15 2014 on  11:38 PM
I can really tell I'm looking at Night Flowers. How am I not surprised, as it's your favorite LBT film? XD [/QUOTE]
 And I'll be sure to do stuff from LBT 7 as well soon as it your favourite one:)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Dec 16 2014 on  05:45 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Dec 15 2014 on  11:38 PM
I can really tell I'm looking at Night Flowers. How am I not surprised, as it's your favorite LBT film? XD
And I'll be sure to do stuff from LBT 7 as well soon as it your favourite one:) [/QUOTE]
 You KNOW I'm looking forward to that! :D

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I've made a new drawing of a Bambo scene in the 1st film. But I have put it on an old page as I like the keep my first film Bambo art in chronological order.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...0#entry22063787

I plan to go back and do more LBT 1 Bambo scenes soon. I think I could have done better here and there.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Next up I have Bambo seeing Cera and her sisters for the first time as Cera still partly in her egg, runs past chasing her 3 unnamed sisters.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...0#entry22063787

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
All of these are sooo cuuuuute! You are really GREAT at drawing Triceratops now. Cera chasing her sisters is done very well. I can really imagine Bambo running up to Cera after she rams her parents and breaks herself out of her shell. And, even before, Bambo hearing Cera after bonding with his own parents and going off to find Cera, and finally meets her...I think. That's just the picture I get in my head. Seriously, these are all pretty good, and I can really see Bambo and the new scenes in my head.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jan 11 2015 on  08:33 AM
All of these are sooo cuuuuute! You are really GREAT at drawing Triceratops now. Cera chasing her sisters is done very well. I can really imagine Bambo running up to Cera after she rams her parents and breaks herself out of her shell. And, even before, Bambo hearing Cera after bonding with his own parents and going off to find Cera, and finally meets her...I think. That's just the picture I get in my head. Seriously, these are all pretty good, and I can really see Bambo and the new scenes in my head.
You've pretty much guessed what happens next. And it's a bit awkward for Bambo's dad (Topi) and Topsy seeing their kids making friends straight away, while Topi and Topsy haven't like each other ever since they were kids, and their dads hated each other too. So Bambo and Cera have kinda broke the tradition you might say. Also gald to hear I am getting better at drawing LBT style adult triceratops.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok it's redraw time!

I've re-drawn 2 of my old Bambo pics as I wasn't happy with the old ones.

First off a re-draw from when Bambo tries to warn Cera about the bug she chases sprays purple goo.

Here's comparison of the old version and the re-draw.
One reason I decided to do a re-draw of this was I didn't draw Bambo too well and he looks a bit ugly, and in the re-draw I drew the bug to look more like it dose in the film.

The next re-draw is from when I put Bambo in one of the deleted scenes were Cera doesn't want Spike to join, but in this version Bambo convinces her to let him come along. I only re-drew Bambo for this one and just edited him onto the old pic after removing the old Bambo drawing. I didn't like How I drew his face in the original.

Here's another comparison.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You should always use the meme I think because that way I can see the differences right away and you wouldn't have to remove the old pic completely. It's always nice to see the improvement even if it means keeping a picture which isn't all that great :yes
That being said, I can definitely see the improvement here :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 11 2015 on  01:47 PM
You should always use the meme I think because that way I can see the differences right away and you wouldn't have to remove the old pic completely. It's always nice to see the improvement even if it means keeping a picture which isn't all that great :yes
That being said, I can definitely see the improvement here :)
well i don't intend to remove the old ones. that's exactly why i used the meme.  Anyway nice to get your feed back, I don't normally get it from you on this topic. Glad you can notice the improvements. I like to think that my drawing skills are like wine they get better with age

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
well i don't intend to remove the old ones. that's exactly why i used the meme. Anyway nice to get your feed back, I don't normally get it from you on this topic. Glad you can notice the improvements. I like to think that my drawing skills are like wine they get better with age
Well, the Bambo pics don't catch my attention as much as the others do for some reason... the analogy with wine is totally right  :lol Glad you're gonna keep the old ones :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a new one of Topi and Topsy surprised to see their new born's making friends right way.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...opic=13577.0