The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I just saw Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Whoa. I'm shocked :o That movie had everything I wanted in it, and made it a million times better than what I expected.

It's amazing. The graphics, the intensity :wow

Nothing beats seeing your favorite classic game, in a totally uber movie :lol

However I saw the Japanese version (My friend brought over a cd with the movie on it, so I copied it onto my computer) and he said that the English version takes out some parts :/

Oh well, awesome movie! :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wickid LF Fan! :^.^:

I wanna see Advent Children too but it's been ages since I heard any news on it's development. I've seen the first 30-40mins or so, up to the part were Tifa is fighting in church were Cloud meets Aeris in FF7. I too saw it in English subtitles but I wannt see it in all it's flaming glory when it's finally released over here! It looks awesome!  :D  ;)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Kneel down and show me the sight of you begging for mercy". Hehe, my favorite part :lol: You'll know what I mean when you see the whole movie :P:

It's awsome :wow

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, I love that movie too! The graphics made me awestruck for sure. I really liked Darlene in this movie. She seemed very mature for her age and a bit stronger willed than those other kids, even the older ones. I can't seem to remember though. Darlene's friend Denzel, was he from a previous Final Fantasy game? I'm just not sure if I heard of him before or not, but he sure is gullible the way he drank that water like most of the other kids, just like those meanies wanted them too. Even I thought the villains' offer was a little too good to be true. But good old Darlene was too smart to do that. There was just one thing about that movie that disappointed me a little: the lack of materia usage. I mean, it shows a whole bunch in Cloud's house, but Cloud seems so dead set on dangerous close range combat. I know he is amazing with a sword, his sword especially, but magic attacks have their place too: fighting from a distance, more damage in some cases, critical damage from using an oppenents weakness, status changing, and healing, they look really cool to watch, and other things. I enjoyed Cloud's sword fighting motorcycle battle, but some lighting bolts and fire blasts would have really added to it, I think. But yeah, overall it was a great movie, so much that I burned it onto my computer to watch whenever, though honestly it has been months since the last time I viewed it. I'm glad to know you like it too Littlefoot Fan. Later!