The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday InlÈ-rah

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Glad the email address I had still worked. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice to see a member return, even if just for a visit, who has not been on in a while.  And what a pleasant way to get a return, seeing happy birthday [starday] messages.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
I know.  That is so awesome!  It's always a really nice feeling...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Inl?-rah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/inle-rah
Hurrah for warm fuzzy feelings!  :D

I love my email address, even though I get a lot of spam email(not as much as some people though, I'm sure). I'm reluctant to get a new one, simply because of the 'inle_rah' in it. I'm rather attached to it, as I've had it since I became a WD fan four years ago. ^_^

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can relate...  I've had my e-mail address for over ten years...  Not kidding!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Inl?-rah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ten years? That's awesome.

I've gone through three addresses on Hotmail(now referred to as Windows Live Mail): the first was gremlinsfreak(since I love the Gremlins movies). The second was ilovepeafowl, since I own three of the gorgeous birds now(I had two birds at that time). Then I switched to inle_rah. This was all in the span of about four years, from 2000 to 2004. Inle_rah is the longest-lived email name I've had thus far.

Although, I also have a Gmail address, too, and one for Neopets Premium. Then there's my Yahoo addresses, that I never use.  :P:

I'm sort of an email junkie. I tend to get addresses to use for random things, then let them become inactive when they get inundated with spam. I've kept my Gmail address restricted to all but close friends and reputable companies, so I've managed to avoid the onslaught. XD

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm; mine's a Yahoo one.  I've let several other ones go, including a Gmail one...  In my personal experience, I haven't had too bad of a problem with spam, using Yahoo...

...Anyway, Inle-rah, it's great to see you active at this forum - and, how long do you think, has it been since you were last active here?  Geez....  You registered a LONG time ago, didn't you...?

Inl?-rah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Holy crap. According to my profile, I joined in December of 2004. So I was probably last here sometime in 2005. I can't even remember why I left to begin with. Probably had something to do with me being a forum-hopper. I have a big list of forums in my Favorites. Chances are, there's some forum out there I've long forgotten, and it isn't in the list.

I wish my memory wasn't so bad.  :P:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I wish you a happy B-day, and am also glad to see you back on the forums again! Just don't forget to make a wish! :birthday

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're glad to have you back.  As for why you left, maybe you got busy with rl stuff or found some new neat forums, meant to visit later that day, and it slipped your memory.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday! I hope you get everything you want and more! :^.^: :birthday

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Inle reh.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've a feeling if I pop her another email she'll come take a peek. ;)  Even though we don't really talk anymore, we're still good friends.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be nice if she would stop by :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
happy birthday, where ever you are.

:birthday  :smile  :DD

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday!
 I don't know if you will be able to see this, but still... have a great day!!!!
 :birthday  :lol  :DD  :smile

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx