The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Swimmer Trials RP

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I could take Ruphus too.
Inactive, probably forever.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Just a few more characters to take. I would urge other RP gamers to take some more characters, it will be way to tricky for Ducky123 and I to take all the rest. These characters are all important and must be taken or the RP will never lift off the ground.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I received your PM.  I can take Spinner and Sandy, and Rapid too :DD .

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Well, just to save time I think I'll take the rest of the characters so we can start the RP. If there are any new characters that come up then I'll be sure to put them down here for anyone who wants to take them.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Well Guys I would officially like to start the RP. I've already got the first post down, hope this gets off the ground, I can't exactly do it alone.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am ready to participate, though I don't really see an opening for Ruby at the moment, unless we change it to the perspective of the people playing the game.  As for Sculra... I have a feeling that she might interrupt the thoughts of Ducky's mother in the first scene, but I don't want to prevent the game scene from occurring. So do you think a shift towards the game scene should occur, or that a Sura / Sculra should take place first?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
I think the game should come first, after all The Gang should have at least one day to enjoy themselves before we get to Sculra/Sura.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Give me a day or two to think about a good post for Ducky.

Also, I think some of us could still take some more characters so The Lone Dragon doesn't have to play half of the characters :p I've read through this discussion thread and here's the list I ended up with:

Littlefoot: The Lone Dragon
Cera: Cancerian Tiger
Ducky: Ducky123
Petrie: bestariana1girl
Spike: The Lone Dragon
Chomper:
Ruby: rhombus
Sura: The Lone Dragon
Ruphus: Ducky123
Merri:
Sculra: rhombus
Rapid: Cancerian Tiger
Opal: Ducky123
Sandy: Cancerian Tiger
Echo: The Lone Dragon:
Diver: Ducky123
Spinner: Cancerian Tiger
Ray:
Trough: Cancerian Tiger
Grandma Longneck: bestariana1girl
Grandpa Longneck:
Topsy:
Tria:
Petrie's Mother:
Ali: Ducky123
Ali's Mother:
Swayer: The Lone Dragon
+ characters that appear later

So following characters would be still open to be taken (if not taken, played by The Lone Dragon):
Chomper,  Merri, Ray, Grandpa, Topsy, Tria, Petrie's Mother, Ali's mother.

Out of these, I would take Chomper, Grandpa and Tria, if nobody objects :)

Also, maybe we find somebody who still would like to join? If anybody is still interested who reads this, you may join this RP. I think I can speak for The Lone Dragon here  ^^spike

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Is anyone interested in taking bestariana1girl's characters. Petrie and Grandma Longneck for the time being until she's ready to join the RP again? If no one responds during the next 3 days then I'll take over.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I know I keep this RP from taking off for a long time already. My sincerest apologies for that but I just can't find an idea for the story whenever I try to write a post. I don't want to write something crappy but I also don't want to hold this off any longer lest people are no longer interested.

What I could really need right now is a plan - a plan of what's going to happen as a base for my posts. I need to know which direction we're going (I'm sure it won't be 100% TST) So here's my idea: Let's gather a few ideas here and discuss them. I'm in favor of being creative in RPs but I need a rough basis to follow.

EDIT: Also, I wonder if best1arianagirl is back playing her characters? Maybe you should PM her, TheLoneDragon?