The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Elusive Illustrated Storybook

Phantom · 64 · 14335

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Ooh, thanks for the list! I had no idea how many of these were out there. :wow

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Whoa, I had no idea this book was so "elusive." I have it, and I honestly can't even remember where I got it from or when (I know it wasn't when the movie was originally released)! I also have the 3D comic book with the new character named Avie and some TV series picture books, so if anyone is interested in seeing those, I'd be happy to take pictures.

@RainbowFaceProtege: Please do. I'd love to see them. :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Whoa, I had no idea this book was so "elusive." I have it, and I honestly can't even remember where I got it from or when (I know it wasn't when the movie was originally released)! I also have the 3D comic book with the new character named Avie and some TV series picture books, so if anyone is interested in seeing those, I'd be happy to take pictures.

@RainbowFaceProtege: Please do. I'd love to see them. :)

After writing that comment, I tried to take pictures, but they didn't turn out very good. It looks like I'm going to have to use a scanner for this. Now I just have to get around to actually doing it sometime... :rolleyes