The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Rocky · 121 · 15725

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I grew up with Nuteri, he was my father figure. he told me the duties of a king , and what great kings must do: be merciful, firm, wise and to forbear punishment. all this was drilled into my head, it was training, training , and more training, if it wasnt with Nuteri, then it was with king Chaka.' he said as kovu brought him the snack. ' thabnks kovu' he said appreciatiovely.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I've got a lot of training about king duties from my darling Kiara here," Kovu smiled, nuzzling her, "And your dad," he added.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu bit more of the meat he caught for himself after he explained that.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"And your great at being my king my love and you have been keeping up with your duties." She said to him with a smile.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" Thank you Nuteri, and I have something I've been meaning to ask you. I was wondering if you would take me as an apprentice mystic, my mother started my training, but it was cut short when she.." Damon trailed off at the painful memory.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm sorry damon, but i cant.a mystic only takes on one apprentice in his lifetime. kopa was mine.' nuteri said shaking his head ' i can teach you some things, but i cannot train you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks Kiara," Kovu smiled, nuzzling her back and gently licking her cheek.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" I see, then I shall not trouble you further." Damon replied. "I have yet to take one Damon." Said Rafiki, appearing in his usual manner. " Therefore I will take you as my Apprentice." Rafiki said with a laugh.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so if you come with me kovu, i'd liker to discuss some things with you. ' jkopa said to kovu..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Certainly," Kovu said, following Kopa.

"What would you like to talk about?" he smiled

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What did you want?" Kovu asked Kopa

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what kind of jobs do you want, once i take over.' kopa replied. ' in two lion prides, the guys split some of the royal duties. so i was interested in what jobs you want.. in case yiu are wondering the girls do as well, kiara gets first pick, as queen, of course.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, with my big brain," Kovu smirked, "I'd like to be the idea lion behind any major strategies you want to implement," he explained to Kopa.

"Also, I think I could work out hunting plans for the lionesses, so we always get our favorite meats," he said

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright, i'll tweak those ideas of yours as need be, as you would expect. done, you can be the idea guy and give huints to the girls. anything else? Kopa asked/
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm...." Kovu smiled, "Well, I'm sure even with you being back, a lot of the lionesses still will only have the eyes for me, so maybe for those I can just relay any orders you might have to them."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure. you'll get your share of girls bro, it will end up being roughly half, perhaps slighly less. at any event, you wont be missibng in the ladies department kopa said. ' as for any issues you may have had in the past, dont mention them to me, i dont care to know about them. if  dad has good thing to say about you, then i'm sold.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good," Kovu smiled, shaking Kopa's paw.

Kopa's parents in fact did explain the.....less than positive aspects of Kovu's past, but they also said that Kovu was genuinely a good lion, and not to hold it against him.

"The past is just that, the past," Kovu said, recalling something he heard Rafiki say, "Let's just focus on the present and the future."

"And maybe I can help you find a mate bro," he added

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that i would be indebted to you for.. just dont pick one lioness, narrow down to a few, and then we'll go rom there..' Kopa replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Of course, I'm sure I can find a few girls with the hots for you," Kovu smirked.

Simba, Nala, and Kiara had all commented on Kovu's intelligence when they talked to kopa about him

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just then, the Bird that attacked Chui earlier flew into pride rock. " King Simba, where are you!" She squawked in anger. "My nest was vandalized by a half tailed leopard cub and I got threatened by a black furred Lion cub!" She yelled.