The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Rocky · 121 · 15699

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara saw them walking back and looked at Kovu,

"Kovu I'm worried about Damon he seems to be feeling depressed." She said to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kopa walked out of the royal cave and headed down to the pride below
- vitani headed up to th royal cave to see her brother. ' hey , kovu. whats with the newcomers? she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The younger ones I'm not fully sure, but the big one's Kiara's brother," Kovu replied to his sister

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smirked,

"Vitani promise me you'll be nice to my brother." She said to her.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon, Makaila, Chui, duma, and scoout soon came to a tree nestled next to a good sized lake. Chui, being a leopard, was eager to climb it. "Chui If you hurt your self, I'l whack you on the head you." Damon warned. " Relax, Damon I bet I can Jump..Woah!" Chui said as the branch snapped as The half tailed leopard came crashing down onto a empty bird nest below. He ultimately landed in the lake. "Chui are you ok?" Makaila asked as she and scout helped their friend out. "Yeah I think so." Chui replied Once a shore, Damon swatted him on the head. " OK, I deserve that." The leopard replied.

"MY NEST!!!!!!!!" Came he shreik of a bird. The destroyed nest was th very on simba had to decide who got, but that was now redundent as it was destroyed beyond reconstruction. "You vandel, you half tailed home wrecker!' The bird shouted as she started pecking Chui's head. "Hey!" Daon said as he swatted the bird to the ground. " You Brat, king simba will here of this!" She threated, flying to Pride rock.

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/
Meanwhile, Simba was still following Zazu, readying himself to deal with the problem that the hornbill had informed him of.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
your BROTHER? you dont have a brother' vitani started to protest when kopa came into view.. ' ah.. hi..' she smiled bnervously..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"Vitani i'd like you to meet my brother Kopa, Kopa this is Vitani she's Kovu's sister." She said to them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice to meet you ' kopa said with a smile, i just returned from a long absence, so it will take awhile for me to fully adjust to being home and fulfilling my royal duties ' he said. '
 nice to meet you too.. your majesty' vitani said bowing hurriedly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"Kopa I was going to go out to practice my hunting before Kovu gets back I was wondering if you'd like to come." She said to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure, lead the way ' kopa said with a smile following his little sister out into the savannah.
 nuteri headed up to pride rock to visit with nala..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled and led the way she than looked at her brother,

"So I guess Vitani's taking a intrests into you." She said to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hardly sis, i just met her for goodness sakes. i'm guessing you're the romantic type, huh. while i dont have a mate yet, i'm not that in a  hurry to get hitched, even though my job will require having a consort..Kopa replied
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"I know but don't you ever find any time to find some time to have fun, Father always told to be who I am I know I'm the former queen but its still our mother who's the actual queen." She said to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you're still going to be a queen sis, as a girl, my return doesnt affect you. now if you were a guy, then yes it would. to keep it simple, my mate will serve you, and your mate will serve me. i will decide what jobs he gets and you will do the same for her. trust, in these kind of arrangements, is essential, otherwise it wont work. as for fun, well i've been working and training most of my life, haven't had much time for fun, too much work  to be done.." kopa replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
eanwhile Damon, Makaila, Scout, Duma and Chui decided to head back to pride rock. On the way there they saw Kopa and Kiara. " Hi Kopa, Hi Kiara." Makaila said as they walked up to them.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu was also with Kopa and Kiara.

"I hope we can be good friends," he smiled to Kopa

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"Hi Makaila are you guys going to join us or are you goin back to pride rock?" She asked.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nope, we're going back to Pride rock." She replied. "Yeah, ohh, I fell out of a tree and into a lake,smashed a birds nest and got pecked," Chui said. "Yeah, that bird said she'd tell simba how he destroyed her nest." Duma added.  <That bird is nastier than Damon on a bad day.> Scout added through his growls.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara chuckled,

"Don't worry I'll talk to my father about it and he'll take care of it." She said to them.