The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts War Across the Realms

Drake · 249 · 25233

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" Do you really think I'd be welcomed?" Damon asked, his voice full of hope at the prospect of having a real home, a real family.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon smiled.  
"If I had to guess, I'd say that you'd be welcomed in with open paws, kid."
He said, then looked out the window.
"Hmm...wonder if they've kept my things...even after so long."
He mused...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You'll be treated as a grabdson, i'm sure " Kopa said with a smile. as wwell as a nephew by my sister.. ' and Kovu. He and Kiara are guarding the Pridelands ..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon smiled at this Prospect. "I'd like that a lot." He said, nuzzling both Kopa and Vitani affectionately.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, in a much more different world, lies a canyon-like landscape...the ground literally sprouting with rusting Keyblades of many sorts and styles.  This was a graveyard, a dark reminder of a devastating war between the masters of light and darkness...

Hidden from typical view, stood a simple yet dark cave.  Within, stood two statuesque figures of armored individuals, frozen in time.  Clutched within each of their hands...were Keyblades...

But these figures were not alone.  At the mouth of the cave, stood a lone black figure, staring upon them with dark, scheming eyes...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon sat in the ship as it landed at Yen Sid's tower.
"Hm.  Looks like we made it here intact."
He said calmly...

Not too far from the tower, Nero, once again wrapped in his cloak, took flight towards the tower that loomed in the distance, hoping that the mysterious sorcerer who was said to reside there could help him seal off the Heartless threat again...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa continued walking up the stairs,the sounds of his paws echoing down the stairs. ' one more floor, i think ' he said gazing around at the strange suits of armor that inhabited thye halls.' cheery place huh? Vitani asked coming up behind huim.. " this place gives me the creeps, reminds me of the caves in the outside lands..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the group entered the main room of the tower, the three fairy godmothers, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather appeared from a ball of light and smiled at them.
"Ah, hello, travelers!  We're so glad to see you!"
The three said, smiling wide...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Greetings my dears! mewrlin Smiled. Merryweather floura  ,Fauna these are my frioends Prince Kopa Vitani and Damon. they are from the Pridelands. How are things in beauty world? Unfortunately most of the worldss have been closed off..by the Heartless
_ What are those things? Vitani asked " they are fairies, the guardians of Beauty World, so named after  Princess aurora otherwise known as Sleeping Beauty" Merlin explained.
 So why are they here? Kopa asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
In the twinkling stars over the Manhattan district, a streak of light came into view and streaked across the towering skyscrapers, even one such building that pierces even the clouds in the sky.  The object, soon revealed as a ship, passed into a darker portion of the city and touched down on the roof of an apartment complex.

When the engines died down, the ship's canopy lifted open, and a few figures hopped out, one of which tripped over his feet and landed on his muzzle.  They stepped away towards a corner of the roof to stare on at the vast city.

"This place is huge," Sora sighed.  

"Gawrsh.  It could take days to find out where the Heartless are."  Goofy added.

"Maybe sooner," replied Riku, "if the Heartless are bound to cause trouble..."

----------

Back in the cave, the lone figure approached the statues and waved his Keyblade, sending a wind-like energy towards them.  The wind seemed to peel the stone-like layer off the statues like eggshells, revealing the glistening metal of the armor.  As the final pieces were blown away, the statues came to life as they gasped for air.  The male in black & gray armor, was the first to have his armor and Keyblade disappear, followed by the female in silver & green.

"What happened...?" the male said between breaths.

The female didn't answer right away as she knelt to one knee to regain her strength.  "I never saw that spell coming...nor the one who cast it..."

"All will be explained in time," the dark figure before them replied, in a raspy voice.  "But I am glad to see you still survive..."

The freed Keyblade masters looked up at their liberator with puzzlement and suspicion, until they recognized him...

"Master...Xehanort...?"

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" And how can you fly with such tiny wings?" Damon asked, examining they're wings.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They are fairies, they are creatures of magic" merlin explained " obviously here to pay me a visit.. "
_
 Are they here to teach us magic too? Vitani asked, this world was getting stranger and stranger to her. Giant beasts, a old crackpot of magician, and now these three.. fairy.. things.. it was all a bit much to take..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon smiled as Flora drifted over to him.
"So, you've finally come back, Leon!"
She said, then paused for a moment.
"Did you...want what you left with us back?"
She asked him, and he nodded.
"Yeah.  I guess I would. Thank you for holding on to it."
Leon replied, smiling softly...

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon looked over as Flora summoned a set of boxes.
"Oh, and Leon.  While you've been away...some of your friends came by and left a gift for you."
She said, as Leon chuckled.
"She's talking about the remnants of the man I was before the Heartless came.  The man I really am."
He said, eyes confident and focused...

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"but your not missing any body parts, are you?" Damon asked sniffing the air. " I don't smell any mangled body parts either." he added.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon smiled and opened the first box, pulling out an exquisite blue sword, with the grip engraved with an ornate winged lion.  Next, he retrieved a unique black leather jacket, with a distinct fur collar, an elegant lion pendant, and lastly, a white angel feather.  The second box that Flora handed him was different, etched with a beautiful angel motif.  This, Leon opened slowly, almost cautiously, then pulled out a letter.  Opening the letter, he smiled a little, reading it.
Squall.
When you read this, I know it's because you finally decided to stop running from your past.  Everyone pitched in to leave you this gift, and I hope you can make use of it to protect the ones that you care about.  With luck, one day soon you can come home, where we'll be waiting for you.  
All our hopes are with you.
Rinoa, Zell, Quistis, Irvine, Selphie.

Leon smiled and shook his head in awe, slowly pulling out the contents of the chest.  First was a beautiful pair of knuckle gloves, etched with a winged lion.  Next came an ornate whip, modified to fit as a belt.  After that came a decorated silver rifle, then a pair of nunchaku, and lastly a second gunblade.  This one had a vented barrel, a dual trigger, and a jet-black blade with the words "All existence denied" engraved onto either side.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" So these are your missing parts?" Damon asked as he sniffed the contents of the box.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't think so " vitani said gazing at the newcomers as Merlin opened a door in front of them " ah heres the training room, with all my baubles knickknacks, and a poster of Jack Johnson. i have no idea how that got there, must have been from watching that fight in the early 20th century..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon smiled and stepped into the training room, then looked around and chuckled faintly.  Raising his gunblade to the back of his head, he slashed it across the back it his hair, cutting it short back into the style that he had worn it in before he had lost his homeworld.  Shaking his head gently, he held his hand out and formed several sets of glowing green spirit orbs around it.
"It's been too long, my friends.  Diablos...Eden...Bahamut."
He muttered, as he drew his twin gunblades.
"From now on, I'm not running away.  Not anymore.  From now on, I'm going to stand up and face the world.  I'm not Leon anymore.  From now on, my name is Squall."
He said calmly...