The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello from a Rhombus Reader

Troud · 16 · 2136

Troud

• Ruby
  • Fastbiter Philosopher
    • View Profile
Hello, Everyone. I discovered this forum by way of Rhombus' ff.net profile. Once I've read "Seven Hunters" and its sequels and spin-off, I eventually came to the decision to join this community and make a contribution or two.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello, Everyone. I discovered this forum by way of Rhombus' ff.net profile. Once I've read "Seven Hunters" and its sequels and spin-off, I eventually came to the decision to join this community and make a contribution or two.
Hello and welcome to the Gang of Five! Hope you stick around! :^^spike

The number of people who were convinced to join here thanks to Rhombus' fics is more than a handful, lol. He still owes me the next chapter of Pursuit of Endless Day.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Haha, I'm not surprised at all. His LBT stories are fantastic after all! I've read the Seven Hunters and its sequels as well, all the way up to the latest chapter in Mender's Tale.

Welcome to the Gang of Five! I hope you enjoy reading the other fanfics on the forum that other members have written here! :smile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Troud

• Ruby
  • Fastbiter Philosopher
    • View Profile
Haha, I'm not surprised at all. His LBT stories are fantastic after all! I've read the Seven Hunters and its sequels as well, all the way up to the latest chapter in Mender's Tale.

Welcome to the Gang of Five! I hope you enjoy reading the other fanfics on the forum that other members have written here! :smile
Yeah. He and I have passed messages back and forth on ff.net and DA a couple times about the Seven Hunters continuity, and Emily "Ixerin" Willoughby's paleo art. In fact, my avatar is from a piece that I had commissioned from her a few years ago.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Troud!

Did you watch LBT beyond fanfiction?
If yes, than what's your faborite movies and characters?

Any other preferences?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Troud!  :rainbowwave It is always great to see a new member of the community.  I am glad to hear that my profile and stories helped you to discover this place.  :)littlefoot  Please feel welcome to participate in any topic that strikes your interest.  We do have a very active fanfic and fanart community here that I am sure you will enjoy.  :chompysmile

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF Troud!  :rainbowwave

Hope you enjoy your stay!  :)littlefoot

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Troud,

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions :rainbowwave

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 02:48:41 PM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Hey, there can never be enough people who found their way here because of Rhombus. Honestly, we can't thank the guy enough for being such a positive influence on the forum that made me join as well. Welcome to the community, pal! :Mo

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! :chompysmile

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Troud

• Ruby
  • Fastbiter Philosopher
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Troud!  :rainbowwave It is always great to see a new member of the community.  I am glad to hear that my profile and stories helped you to discover this place.  :)littlefoot  Please feel welcome to participate in any topic that strikes your interest.  We do have a very active fanfic and fanart community here that I am sure you will enjoy.  :chompysmile
Thanks! One thing that I have to figure out before I start posting is the logistics of a fastbiter's attempt to smoke a cigar. I'm going to assume that they're able to form a strong enough seal with their lips to allow them to suck up water and the like.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Thanks! One thing that I have to figure out before I start posting is the logistics of a fastbiter's attempt to smoke a cigar. I'm going to assume that they're able to form a strong enough seal with their lips to allow them to suck up water and the like.

That is actually something random, but also very fascinating at the same time, not gonna lie. Have you always been interested in the scientific aspects of many things? :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome Troud to GOF! You shoykd meet @LeventeII who is head of FBC-Fast Biter Clan. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Troud

• Ruby
  • Fastbiter Philosopher
    • View Profile

That is actually something random, but also very fascinating at the same time, not gonna lie. Have you always been interested in the scientific aspects of many things? :)
It only took me two weeks to reply. :P

Fastbiters attempting to smoke cigars is a result of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey strangeness involving paradoxes and entire worlds being drawn back through time.

And yes, I am very interested in discovering how things work.