The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Juliet Marillier

Saft · 1 · 1213

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I will be honest when I say that if I hadn't have received one of her novels; Foxmask for my seventeenth birthday I probably would never have read her books as up to that point I only read two genres; crime and fantasy.

What a mistake that would have been.  Not only has reading her novel brought about another genre into the void of well loved books; historical/fantasy (it's sometimes under fantasty) but I've been introduced to the richness of (mostly) Celtic culture and her superb story telling.  

I haven't read all of her novels only; Wolfskin, Foxmask, Son of shadows and Heir to the Sevenwaters but I do like what I've read so far.  

Yet you really do get into the story, the characters, the description isn't too much nor too little.

Plus you automatically (against will or not) get favourite characters.

So I was wondering has anyone else read these books?  If so, what did you like about them?   Do you have a favourite series?  Character?  

For those who haven't read these books (and there are many of them), I do recommend them.:)

Here's Marillier's home page if anyone is interested:

Marillier's Home Page
Marillier's Home Page

-Thank you for reading-