The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Trek VS Star Wars

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Great CGI

Those guys should try and make a ST vs. SW movie

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sorry, I'm not that good with CGI.. infact I've never worked with it

But, yeah, it would be nice if we could

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Oct 27 2008 on  03:02 PM
But, yeah, it would be nice if we could
Yeah it would

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
again this topic comes back to the fist page of the party room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I 'm not really sure how well, this idea could work.. how could you get.. say Spock and Han Solo to get to really dislike each other?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Han and Kirk would get along, see who could bed the most women of various sentient species, and he and Scotty would see who could out drink the other.  

I think Ben would think Spock would make a fine jedi based on his self control, discipline & being touch range telepaths & a few vulcan abilities could show vulcans are force sensitive  and teach him a bit.  or Luke if he's when he's the head of his own jedi academy.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, They could get along as you have shown Kor, the trick here is create opposition, you see that is crossover games  Street Figher vs Dc Universe. marvel vs. Dc, etc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sesame street vs electric company (a show likely only have heard of, let alone watched.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Actually I've seen electric company a few times, nt as good as sesame street though
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, that wasn't a given when it came out in 1969 Kor, a show doesn't go on the air and become a classic overnight..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After watching St Nemisis it seems that the ST universe has better sensors than the SW universe but still in terms of overall fire power the SW universe is king.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Man, this topic is back? Wow.

About the ST sensors. I have observed that Star Wars seems to have very detailed sensors in some of the books and movies, i.e. the Executor being able to determine the existence of a small shield on Hoth outside the system, and yet be completely opposite in other works, (How could you not see the Death Star wasn't a moon?) I think the whole sensor thing is more or less the fault of the writers rather than the universe.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, the writing in Star Wars has always seemed to be not that great. Yes the imagination and detail can be wonderful, but its plotholes like that that drive me nuts..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The reason Star Wars would win against Star Trek in a space battle is evident just by looking at the names of the franchises. Star Wars is all about fighting, explosions, good must destroy evil, etc. Star Trek has always been about exploration and finding peaceful solutions to problems. It's intellectual as opposed to carnal.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Mar 17 2009 on  03:44 PM
The reason Star Wars would win against Star Trek in a space battle is evident just by looking at the names of the franchises. Star Wars is all about fighting, explosions, good must destroy evil, etc. Star Trek has always been about exploration and finding peaceful solutions to problems. It's intellectual as opposed to carnal.
Yeah I'd have to agree virtually all ST ships are built primarly for exploration while all SW ships are built for war.