The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Teenage Mutant ninja turtles

Rocky · 36 · 3486

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
sadly I don't and bit torrent might not work for me cause my pc crashed and I am using my ps3 to do my rping on this site.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can go with what you want to do as far as Mona Lisa is concerned.  She was in just 1 episode.  

Do you know what she looks like?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'll take April O'Niel while I'm thinking about it.

Any idea when we'll be starting?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure if anyone want Leo or Mikey, if so I can take the other.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just doing a welfare check to see if anyone's still interested in this RP.  I know I still am.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am also.

I guess folks would not have to be from earth, like mutated animals or humans, but could be from another dimension like I remember in 1 episode Usagi Yojimbo was brought to the earth accidently by Donatello.

Just though I'd ask in case some one had an idea for a non earth character.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know there are aliens in the show, plus Dimension X, where Krang's army and the hot rod kids came from.  I didn't know Usagi was in the 80's serious.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I recall seeing him in 1 episode.  Looking on episode summaries it shows him being in 2 episodes of season 3.  & like most non cast members when he's not in the episode he vanishes to who knows where.  Guess all the non cast members have their own sewer lair where they hang out, Usagi Yojimbo, Mondo Gecko, & the rest.

It's a case of if you missed a few episodes of the show you'd never have heard of those characters or the others that appeared for 1 or only a few episodes.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm bumping this one up to 1st page.  I'm still eager to see this one start.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I honestly don't have any original ideas.  I'm just not sure if it's just us two, since I haven't heard from Rocky in a while about this, and I don't know if anyone else is interested.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't usually get plot ideas.  ALl I can think of is playing through an episode from teh series or a similar series, or something, or an episode based on one of the series or a similar one.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I guess all we need now is a main plot, other than just all of our characters meeting each other.

I had thought of a crossover, but nowadays I get real picky with them.