The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

who would you like to meet?

rosie · 86 · 12240

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
then threehorn is pethetic.

and he is selfish just the spiketail leader said in the series.

"interlopers?" thats justs proves my point. He thinks there is not enough food to go around when there is plenty.

He is totally pethetic!!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I think you're being too harsh on Mr. Threehorn. I don't view him as pathetic at all. I strongly disagree with your remark. Mr. Threehorn is not my fav character, but I find him interesting, nonetheless. To call him pathetic just because of what he believes in is, to me, wrong and inaccurate.

Again, if you don't like him, that's fine. But I'll never agree with your view of Mr. Threehorn.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
hres a list,buddy of what he did:

1. frowns too much: thats my job

2. makes others mad and then starts to argue with them

3. he does not keep his opinions to himself. No one wants to listen to his opinions!

4. He made littlefoot cry about doc: Which made me hate him even more. No one should make littlefoot cry like that ever!

5. If he thinks growling at others for no reson will make him scary, then he is pethetic!

6. If a heard is starving don't be selfish. But of course he will try keep the food out others reach.

7. rumors about chomper in the valley that he makes up make others distrust chomper even more. You remember the "lonley journey" when that bitch of thumbspike said," come along, children. Its not safe to play with sharpteeth." then she frowns at chomper and turns her kids away from him.

This proves my point still!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Look, I already said that if you don't like him, that's fine. But you aren't going to force me to hate him. I am not forcing you to like him; I am simply disagreeing with you. There is no harm in liking Mr. Threehorn or defending him, just like there is no harm in disliking him. However it seems like you are trying to make me hate Mr. Threehorn just because you don't like him. You shouldn't try to enforce your opinions on others.

All I was doing was debating, disagreeing with you and explaining why I was disagreeing with you. More than once, I had stated that if you don't like Mr. Threehorn, that was fine. But not everyone is going to agree wtih you, and this is something you are going to have to accept.

So let's just leave it at that. You dislike Topsy, I don't dislike Topsy. We don't see eye to eye on this particular character and that's fine. End of discussion.

This is getting too offtopic. If you want to discuss why you dislike/like a character, I believe there are topics somewhere on this site meant for that.

Back to the original topic on hand, if I wanted to meet a character, hmm...tough choice. Perhaps Littlefoot or Chomper.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: gloverboy2,Feb 16 2009 on  08:42 PM
hres a list,buddy of what he did:

3. he does not keep his opinions to himself. No one wants to listen to his opinions!

It takes one to know one I suppose. :p

I would want to meet Chomper, Ruby and Littlefoot and from villains: Rinkus and Sierra. Just if this meeting wouldnt end badly for me, that is. ;)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
You remember the "lonley journey" when that bitch of thumbspike said," come along, children. Its not safe to play with sharpteeth." then she frowns at chomper and turns her kids away from him.

Chomper does not need that [almost tearfully] i felt chompers hurt and i wish i was in that show to teach that four-legged hussy a lession.

i'd give her an explosion punch barrage attack for that and finish up with gift for you!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You have to understand the leaf-eater's perspective on this. The thumbspike was right to be suspicious of Chomper. Instinct tells her he's dangerous, and in terms of what he is, she's right on that.

Chomper is a T-Rex, who is supposed to be eating leaf-eaters. He may be cute now, but when he gets older, there is no guarantee that he'll be safe any longer.

While treating Chomper like that may seem harsh, it is justified when you see things through the eyes of a hunted. I am not saying that I don't pity Chomper. But I also wouldn't call the thumbspike a *insert bad word here* because she had reason for distrusting Chomper.

Leaf-eaters fear sharpteeth, and for good reason. They are hunted, killed, and eaten. Many likely lost their family and friends to sharpteeth. The leaf-eaters in the Great Valley may have endured countless sharptooth attacks before they reached the Great Valley. To expect them to accept Chomper after all that seems inaccurate, in my opinion. Chomper may be just a kid, but to the leaf-eaters, he's still a sharptooth.

I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm not trying to be harsh. I'm just stating my opinion on this. If you don't agree, that's fine.

And again, this is offtopic.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I cant remember that (unfortunately), as I watched this episode with first few minutes missing. Does anyone knows where to find this ep without any gaps?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
chomper's mother and father would never allow that thumbspike to get away with that!

i'd like to meet them and help them out as best i could.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: gloverboy2,Feb 16 2009 on  06:44 PM
others have their feelings hurt because of him.

And cera is just has bad.  I mean really. you don't see me insulting other dinosaurs beacuse of their looks.

If topsy met me,a human, he'd have me out the great valley faster then you can say"run for it!"

And threehorns are bunch of hard heads who don't care who they attack.

they are just trying to prove something.
Okay, I'm gonna stay as calm as possible here.  I've never had an infraction with a member here, and I don't wanna start now :anger.  Yeah, I do have problems with anger at times, especially when I read such nonsense like this, but I actually have the capacity to respect others' opinions and not impose mine onto others.  I fully agree with DarkHououmon on Mr. Threehorn.  He is not a jerk!  By the looks of it, you've probably found a character you're more similar to than ya realize, and that's NOT meant to be sarcastic.  Cera is just as bad, eh?  Excuse me, but she's the MOST improved character out of them all!  She's come a long way from who she was in the beginning, and she's NOT like her father.  Okay, okay.  I'm getting dizzy and starting to shake, so I'd better end this post now before I say something I'll regret.  I truly value my membership here and do not like to piss off members, so I'll stop now... :anger  :bang.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: gloverboy2,Feb 16 2009 on  10:20 PM
chomper's mother and father would never allow that thumbspike to get away with that!

i'd like to meet them and help them out as best i could.
And what exactly did the thumbspike do wrong? All she was doing was protecting her children from what she considered a threat. Is that so wrong? In my opinion, no it's not. Was she being a bit harsh? Perhaps, but again you have to see things through the eyes of the hunted.

The thumbspike didn't do anything to deserve being called what you called her. From what you said, she didn't lay a claw on Chomper. She just didn't want him to be with her kids, and that's perfectly understandable.

Chomper might not be able to harm any large dinosaur, he is still the perfect size in attacking the children. As we have seen in The Lonely Journey, even young sharpteeth, like the one Chomper met that was his own age, can be aggressive. And in the fifth movie, we see Chomper hunting the gang (when he didn't recognize them at the time).

So Chomper is fully capable of hunting and killing small game. This fact must be taken into account when thinking about the thumbspike's actions. I don't think she was being too unfair. Again, she was worried about her children. If I were her, I would be worried as well, to be honest.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would like to meet Mr Threehorn,Littlefoot,Chomper and the rest of the Great Valley inhabitiants.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
And by whose judgment or principles (other than your own) are you entitled to do that while it is bad on his part?
Blimely, what a barbarian! Who else in the world might ever make others mad or start arguing with anyone?
And is keeping mum about ones opinions a good thing in general? Should he be censored because he is talking rubbish at times? Should LBT consist of pure hearted and flawless characters only?
4. He made littlefoot cry about doc: Which made me hate him even more. No one should make littlefoot cry like that ever!
He even apologized about that one (something rarely seen from him).
5. If he thinks growling at others for no reson will make him scary, then he is pethetic!
Aye, about as pathetic as to call anyone an idiot without provocation. Just what kind of character would do such a thing?
Okay that one was kind of below the belt-line and I apologize for that, but frankly I must agree with my predecessors estimate that you are in fact much more like Mr. Threehorn in your attitude than you realize.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Littlefoot's grandfather would be great to meet and talk to.  I'm sure he'd not mind talking to a strange looking creature he'd not met before who could speak his language.   Maybe Littlefoot's grandmother or Ducky's mother also.  Most of the gang would be neat to meet also.  maybe the lbt 7 rainbowfaces too.  I wonder if they'd know what a human is if they saw one, I doubt it unless they've time traveled.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
sorry about the outburst guys.

my stupid brother, caleb, gave me a hard time last night.

:cry2  :cry2

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I say, why stop at just one or two members. If I were in their world, I'd wanna meet all the cast! (maybe not the antagonists :p). The gang for sure plus Chomper and Ruby but I'd love to meet the whole spectrum of characters :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Most of the cast would be nice. I guess Cera and her dad would be suspicious of any stranger.  Some would be interesting, and depending how long it could last, one could get to meet quite a few folks.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would probably not wish to meet any of them in person, but rather watch them from a distance.  They would likely change more from meeting me then I would change from meeting them, and part of the magic of the land before time is that they are just kids and their view of the world is so narrow compared to ours.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Myrkin,Feb 16 2009 on  09:15 PM
I cant remember that (unfortunately), as I watched this episode with first few minutes missing. Does anyone knows where to find this ep without any gaps?
go to > http://66.41.14.94/LBT%20TV%20Episodes!!!/
http://66.41.14.94/LBT%20TV%20Episodes!!!/

except you have to download the episode 2 watch it
facebook.com/venomwargreymon