The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Under a Yellow Moon

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Thank you Jared and Vonbob. I'm glad you liked it. That totally makes it worth while. :)

Anyone else wanna give a whirl? Come on! All reviews are accepted. The more the merrier.  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there^^
I really like this so far, especially the flashbacks. Pterano's dream sequence was very well described and not to mention quite dark and terrifying ;)

A couple things. First, I notice you mention spears and javelins. I am just a little confused, since I'm sure terms like those didn't exist back then ;) they might have used sharp ropcks or something (makes for more dramatic reading if someone is bashed in with a sharp pointy rock... :p bleh lol) while using spears or mentioning that terminology makes them sound... evolved, like civilized, and they aren't really supposed to be. they are giant lizards after all :DD

Also, Pterno says 'yeah' a lot ;) may be a pet peeve of mine, but high-spoken British characters like Pterano, eloquent and dramatic as he is, would not say something like 'yeah'... It kinda makes him sound like he's not really being serious when he says that.

Ugh, sorry! I hate leaving corrective feedback cuz I always sound like such a know-it-all, and bossy-pants! sorrysorrysorry if I offended you, and please don't think i don't like the story cuz I do!
*blushes and hides self away*
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein