The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 45882

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot tilted his head and walked towards Nahla "Hey! It ok,wanna play with me?" he asked hopeful.

Nahla glanced to the ground not saying anything.

Littlefoot's face fell in disappointment "Why she acting like this?" he asked his Grandparents.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba slept unaware of Nahla's struggles right now. He shifted and let out a mumble that sounded like "Come on Nahla" but did not wake.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, my guess is that she is shy." Grandma smiled gently. "Remember what happened to her."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot frowned,he was used to being able to make friends with everyone easily  but he then smiled "You sure you don't want to play? I know really fun games! Don't I Grandma and Grandpa?" he grinned at his Grandparents.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: assuming Zimba is going to post only 'Zzzzzz' for a while, is it okay if I post?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Yeah she said we can go ahead and keep going. She'll pop back in when Zimba wakes up,no point in her writing posts about her charrie doing nothing but sleep.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Kay

"Well, you certainly do." Grandpa stated, looking at his wife. And get lost doing it... He added mentally. His wife's face carried very much the same sentiment.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: That awkward moment when you forget to hit 'App reply'

"See!' Littlefoot exclaimed turning to Nahla"It'll be fun! And you'll forget all about your parents!".

At this tears filled Nahla's eyes and she whipped around and sprinted off.

OOC: Oh Littlefoot....

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: That awkward moment where you make someone run to the other side of the Valley xD

"Oh dear..." Grandma breathed. "I'll go check on her. Littlefoot, stay with your grandfather."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded feeling a bit bad,he got overexcited and now he had hurt her feelings. He tried to blink back tears,he hated seeing anyone upset-it made HIM upset but this time it was worse cause he knew he caused it.

Nahla stopped running and now lay by a watering hole. She stared at her reflection as her tears added to the already overfull water.

OOC: Poor Littlefoot and Nahal

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa reached down with his neck. "It's alright, we all make mistakes once in a while. Once she has calmed down, I'm certain she'll forgive you."

Speed versus big steps equaled an easily found young female. "Nahla?" Grandma hesitantly walked up.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded "I guess I just got way too excited over the idea of having someone new to play with"

Nahla turned her head to greet Grandma but soon turned away again to keep staring at her reflection.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Heh, I remember something quite like that happen to someone I knew once." Grandpa smiled fondly at the memory.

"I hope you understand Littlefoot wasn't trying to be mean." The old female settled down beside her. "Just a bit too enthusiastic."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sighed "But still...I shouldn't of said that about her parents...."

Nahla choked back a sob "I know...I know he didn't do it on purpose....it just....I just miss them....so much"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"No one is perfect, Littlefoot. As long as you are genuinely sorry about your mistakes, things will work out in the end." Grandpa softly soothed his grandson.

"Quite understandable and no one will blame you." Grandma hesitantly leaned down to nuzzle the female. "Do you want to know what someone told my grandson after he lost his mother?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smiled a bit "Thanks Grandpa,but you're wrong about one thing" mischief filled his eyes "You said nobodys perfect...I'm perfect!" he said before burtsing out in laughter.

Nahla just nodded not saying a word.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh?" The old male got the same mischievous look in his eyes. "Do 'perfect' people have this happening to them?" With one quick movement he brought his tail forward, bowling over his grandson.

"I don't know the exact words - I wasn't there -, but it came down to this: if we remember our loved ones and what they taught us, they will never be truly gone." Grandma gently said.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Grannnnnnnnndpa stop doing that!" Littlefoot said through laughter standing up before once again playfully charging forward.

"It was my fault...." Nahla said softly "I wandered away from home when Mother told me to stay because there were Sharpteeth around..."

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He was relieved that he could distract his young one a bit, putting his tail between himself and the charging youngster. "Ah, to be big."

"We all make mistakes." Grandma told her. "But I am certain your parents would not blame you for what happened. Nor should you. It was a terrible accident, nothing more."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot skidded to a stop and turned around grabbing some berries off a nearby bush,with a smirk he began to use his tail to fling them at Grandpa.

Nahla sighed "I expect Littlefoot feels bad now,doesn't he?"