The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An Enemies Presence

Zimba · 535 · 48649

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa placed two feet on her back now,pressing down hard as he could. A snap of bones filled the air.

Bron sighed,he didn't want to take her life...but he had to..after what she had done.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I feel like I have seen this somewhere before." She muttered.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Goodbye" Littlefoot said brining his foot down crushing the  females head,soon as that was done he walked away,though regret began to fill his heart.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa and Bron backed off in shock...they never thought Littlefoot of all dinosaurs..would commit murder.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Uuuugh...." She groaned. "Is it just me, or is SOMEONE on a roll her?" She looked at her sister as she said this.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot walked through the valley,whacking his tail on whatever he saw. He killed her...the one he loved..he killed her. Littlefoot stopped and lowered his head "I'd do anything to have them back...all of them...I''d do anything..."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa sighed and walked out of the cave of death. Heading away from  Littlefoot.

Bron barged out of the cave to leave this valley,the family was now torn apart.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Damn you, siblings of the dark." A female voice muttered. She was a black Flyer, twin to the red one. "I will see this restored!"

She glowed brighter than the sun, brighter than any light the Dinosaurs had ever seen. They appeared translucent, even their flesh no barrier against the power of this Supernatural.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked up in shock but that did not last long as the light was burning his eyes...what in the name of shaprtooth dung was going on here?!!

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The next thing the three Longneck-males knew, they were floating in unending light. They felt no ground beneath their feet, but they were not falling.

Above them towered a Black Flyer, in comparison being as big to them as Grandpa had been to Littlefoot so long ago. In her foot she held the black stone and her eyes were shining with even brighter, fiercer light.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Woah!" Littlefoot screamed in shock..and just when he thought things could get any weirder..."Whats going on?!!" he asked himself.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa was shocked..what was happening? Why was he and his family the targets?

Bron was wishing this was all a dream...

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I am Passion. I am Desire. I am Needs. And you are to be judged."

The Flyer's form faded, leaving only the stone she had been holding.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Judged?" Littlefoot asked "What does that-" he stopped when he realized  the flyer wasn't even there anymore.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa  closed his eyes "This is not giving me a good feeling..."

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I think you know. Slaying the one that tried to aid you. Attacking the one you vowed to protect. You are as much to blame for this as she is."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"She betrayed us!" Littlefoot shot back "She killed my Grandma and the hatchlings before they even had a chance!"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron snarled  "So what is gonna happen to us then?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile