The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An Enemies Presence

Zimba · 535 · 47718

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stared down at them "Whose are they?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron wandered around admiring everything,he had no idea where he was..but he loved it here.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandma chuckled with a serene expression on her face. "Well, these are yours. These are your mother's and the rest are mine."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smiled "They're all beautiful"

One of the hatchlings awoke,she was smaller then the rest. She stumbled over her sleeping siblings and and walked up to Littlefoot curious. She was  a clear mix of Littlefoot and Nahla witn Littlefoot's brown body colouring but with Nahla's eyes and markings.

Littlefoot didn't catch that on though "Aww this one is cute"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa studied the little one "I can guess who that one belongs to" he chuckled.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh yes. The trouble she got herself in is a clear indication for that as well." Grandma grinned.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nuzzled the hatchling smiling however he jerked his head up in shock when he heard his mothers next words

"Littlefoot...meet your daughter Nia"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I was sooo expecting him to faint at that" Grandpa whispered to his mate chuckling.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I guess there can be some miracles." She laughed, nudging the other three hatchlings that were Littlefoot's.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The tree others awoke and looked up at Grandma tilting their heads.

One was dark grey male-looking exactly like his great-grandfather expect with his mothers blue eyes.

The second was a female who was pretty much her mother expect with her fathers underbelly and matching rims around her eyes.

And the last was another male-his father all over again expect he got the stripe of his grandmother however his was a dark brown. He got his fathers eyes.

They all looked up at their Great-grandmother as if asking what she wanted.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron watched from a few feet away not sure if he was invited over.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Go meet with your father." She nudged them into Littlefoot's direction. "Now to see if I can get your aunts and uncles to wake."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was shocked when hatchlings jumped on him "Woah!" he exclaimed but nuzzled his sons and daughters when something made him feel like looking up. He gasped when he saw a pink form watching him.

Nahla stared at him a very hurt and betrayed look on her face but she turned and walked off.

"Nahla?" Littlefoot called softly.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa looked to where Littlefoot was staring to see Nahla's tail vanished he too felt guilty  about the pain he made her go through before she finally died.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"She was quite hurt when she got here." Grandma followed their line of sight. "I think someone needs to go apologize."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I doubt she wants to see me..I mean I killed her..." Littlefoot said  sadly "But I go to try...."

His mother nudged him "Go,she still loves you..she told us"

Littlefoot nodded "Right" he only took one step forward before the hatchlings swarmed on him trying to get their father to stay still and play with them.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Kids, go play with your grandfather." Grandma told them, pointing at Bron.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The hatchlings turned and at once began charging towards Bron.

Littlefoot chuckled "I'll be back" he took off looking for Nahla.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Oh no.,," Bron muttred "No no no no no no no' he backed up but the hatchlings jumped onto his lega anyway.

The two males tugged at his tail while the girls thought it was fun to beat him on the legs.