The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Crying Petrie

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

Caption away.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:32:06 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
"  :cry They no let Pterano be in TV show!"

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie:  "Me not like what rhombus do to me in his story!  Why you injure Petrie?!"

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Hate to break it to you, but you probably should've put something along the lines of "Spoiler Alert" before posting that.  :p

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Dec 21 2014 on  04:55 PM
" :cry They no let Pterano be in TV show!"
"I cannot believe that young Sharptooth we hatched eat Littlefoot!  He was so young!"  Petrie, Land Before Time II: Great Valley Adventure, upon finding a missing Chomper and Littlefoot.  

Another one, pretty hilarious one:  "Mama actually punish me for breaking the rules!  She never do that before!  No fair!  Me often go wandering during middle of night and come back in early morning and get little sleep and me never get punished before!"

"Me cannot believe that me stupid enough to sniff stinky plants on Mysterious Island.  Their smell really make me eyes water!"

"No narrator, Littlefoot and Ali supposed to get married and have big family, not have her leave.  Bring her back!  Bring her back!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  Petrie at the end of the fourth movie

"Loofah and Doofah are driving me nuts!  Me cannot take them anymore!  Arrrgggh!  Ahhhhh!"  - Petrie losing it in Wisdom of Friends  (which I liked by the way, but heard that many didn't)

"First Chomper bite Cera, then he bite me wing!  This really hurt!"  -Petrie in movie II.

"Me laugh me head off at stupid egg stealers!  They could have gone around bend but they jump instead and fell and get really hurt.  They dumber than bunch of rocks!  Me laugh so hard that me cry!"  - Petrie, movie II

"We bring in Sharptooth egg and Cera got bitten in tail!  Then we get chased by evil egg stealers and barely escape liquid fire!  How could this day get any worse?"  (Chomper's parents come into view.)  "Life no fair!"  (Starts bawling)  - Petrie, movie II

"Why don't me have a girlfriend?  Littlefoot have Ali!  Why me get no one?"  - Petrie

"Me can't believe they banish Pterano for five long cold times!  That too harsh!"  -Petrie, movie VII

"Me cannot believe they make me fly across Big Water!  Me really scared!"  - Petrie, movie V

And, here's a classic one:

Ducky: Poor, poor Petrie.  Poor poor Petrie!
Petrie: (Flying next to her)  Yeah, me no believe that me get killed by Sharptooth either!  (Bawls)

-Petrie, first movie

"No, mean Sharptooth!  Don't eat Petrie!  You can eat Cera, but no eat Petrie!  Please!"  - Petrie, crying as the Sharptooth, who turns out to be Chomper, corners them.  

"Me just realized, they forgot to put me dad in movies!  Me so unhappy!"

"Me waited long time to see Ali come back yet she only talk for about a few minutes!  That's not fair!" - Petrie, TV Series

Bizarre one:

"Ech!  Me wish Ruby would stop kissing me!  Me not her boyfriend!"  - Petrie, TV Series

"Cera poked me in tush with her horn!  That really hurt!"

"Spike have club tail breath again!  Ugggghhh!"

"Wow, we finally get Chomper to eat plants.  He eat hard sweets.  We did it!  We did it!  Me so happy that me cry!"  - Petrie, near end of "Through the Eyes of a Spiketail"

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Why me eat treestars all the time? Me no leafeater!", to the director.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Dec 21 2014 on  10:34 PM
^Hate to break it to you, but you probably should've put something along the lines of "Spoiler Alert" before posting that.  :p
It's not really a spoiler, as I hurt everyone in my fanfic. Telling the audience that a character will be unharmed would be more of a spoiler considering how the story has gone thus far.  :p

(here is a continuation of jansenov's idea)

Chomper:  "I know, Petrie!  But you know what the Universal executives are like...  Let's just do this gig and then we can have longneck steak later."

Littlefoot (muttering): "The people I have to act with for my paycheck..."  :rolleyes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie:  What you mean Pterano actually me real father?!  

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky has broken up with him.  He's taking it better than expected.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Dec 29 2014 on  07:03 PM
Ducky has broken up with him.  He's taking it better than expected.
I sometimes wonder about a romantic relationship between those two.  Didn't she kiss him at one point in a movie (or maybe it was a hug)?

Also, here's another one:

Petrie: Chomper want to eat me after me no able to give him 50 bucks me say me give him if he bite Cera in tail!  Now me have to hide for rest of me life!  Me life no fair!   :cry  :cry  :cry  :cry

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Crime Show on TV: I've solved the mystery, captain. The murderer is-- (screen abruptly goes to black)

Petrie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie:  Littlefoot forget to invite me to his and Ali's wedding!  Me so sad!

Also, here's another one.  It's kinda political.  

TV Announcer: And the President for 2012 is.....Barack Obama!

Petrie: (Crying) Not him again!  He make Sierra look good!   Ohhhh, how could America be so dumb???

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
" *sob* Why mean producer's never give me a daddy!? *sob*

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie: (Watching Revenge of the Sith)  What?!  Anakin go the Dark Side and PadmÈ die!  That so sad!  (Cries)  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie: "WHERE ME SNUGGLING STICK??? ME WANT IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!"  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Quote from: rhombus,Dec 22 2014 on  07:54 PM

Chomper:  "I know, Petrie!  But you know what the Universal executives are like...  Let's just do this gig and then we can have longneck steak later."

Littlefoot (muttering): "The people I have to act with for my paycheck..."  :rolleyes
(and here is continuation of continuation)

Petrie: Me actually like treestar fish sushi

Chomper: I want to try that

(that actually sounds good *breaks 4th wall and lands next to them*)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie: Why you kill my sister, rhombus?! WHHHYYYYYY?!??!?!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
"Me no like these onion's humans eat. They make me cry!"  :cry

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Petrie: Ow! Me crash land and get a boo boo!  :cry

Cera:  :rolleyes well at least he isn't fainting at the sigh of blood again.

Ducky: Aww do not cry Petrie, I will make your boo boo better.

*hugs Petrie*

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Petrie after watching the fourth episode of Walking with Dinosaurs, “Giant of the Skies,” following the death of the Ornithocheirus.