The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King RP

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"Kovu left a few moments ago, I'll go find him." Simba said. Simba Hoped Kovu wouldn't take Kopa's return the wrong way. The king worried Kopa might feel like he was replaced. Ever since the outsiders reunited with the Pridelanders, Kovu and Simba developed a father-son like bond, especially since Kovu never had much of a father figure.

Kovu had left during the family reunion. He wasn't sure how Kopa would react to seeing a former outsider among the ranks of his Pride. That wasn't the only reason.

Kovu had been training under Simba to be a King Consort to Kiara, and while he had no desire to rule, he didn't have the heart to tell Simba, especially during this happy family reunion.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon arrived at Rafiki's tree. The Young cub sat down in front of the Tree. " Rafiki, are you home, it's me Damon, I need to talk to you!" He called up to the tree.

Vitani noticed Scout looked uneasy. Although she was only their adopted mother, Vitani had a strong Maternal desire to comfort her cubs. "What's wrong Scout?" She asked softly. "I don't want to talk about it." He growled. In the past, Vitani would've snapped at the cub, but her time with her cubs softened her some what. "You can tell me anything, you know that right?" She said softly. Scout said nothing so she turned to Walk away.

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Rafiki emerged from his tree. "Ah Damon, come on up, yes. The eccentric Shaman said. Rafiki's tree had a section than were made for animals to walk up. This was due to his role as a royal adviser, which some times called for the current king or queen to come to him.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon climbed up the carved out stairs to the top. The cub was amazed at all the things he saw in the tree, but his better judgement cautioned him against touching anything, both out of respect towards Rafiki, and because may of these things were most likely mystical.

"I came here to ask if You could take me on as your Apprentice. My birth mother started my training as a shaman, but she..died before she could take me to the next stages of training." The Cub said, truth be told, he was certain he would have to start over in his training, but that was fine with him.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*Kiara was with her family* Mother... do you think... he really is Kopa?

(ignore my last post)
8 years with TGOF :yum

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Rafiki gave it a great deal of thought before smiling. "Very well Damon, I shall take you as my apprentice. Be warned, I am a difficult task master, and I will accept nothing less than perfect from you." Rafiki said as he stood in front of Damon. "You can start by cleaning my bowls." Rafiki instructed. "Take them to the nearby stream and wash them good." he elaborated.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes master Rafiki." Damon said, taking the bowls into a bag and picking the bag up with his mouth and flinging it over his shoulder as he went down to the stream. Once there, Damon began to wash the bowls. The reason was that these bowls were used by rafiki to keep the berries he used to paint.

Simba smiled at his dauther. "Yes Kiara, he is your long lost older brother." Simba smiled as he was happy to have both his children back.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nala was still beaming "I still don't believe this..it..feels like a dream. I can't wait to tell the Pride." she turned back to Kopa "When you're ready we can go back to Pride Rock, you can rest up wile the hunting party goes out then have a good meal, meet your new pridemates, catch up with old...I just don't know how we'll break it to them that you're back.."

~

Yara lay lazily but her mother Asali's side awaiting for the return of the royal family as were the rest of the pride. She sighed and flopped down on her side taking in the sun, the sunbathed rock warmed her fur, she kept looking into the distance for any sign of the royal family returning. She was getting hungry but the lionesses couldn't leave without Nala's orders.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*Kiara tilted her head at who had been told to be Kopa*, Hi... *she said awkwardly*.... *something didn't feel right to her*...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thank you mother' Kopa said then turned to kiara " so you're my little sister. we have a lot of catching up to do, about 5 years worth.' he smiled at kiara. ' we'll have to get used to each other of  course ' he said as he began walking towards Pride rock ' tell me about yourself kiara.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*she walked with him* Well, I am destined to be Queen one day.. and my mate is Kovu. *she was really uncomfortable and overwhelmed by his sudden appearance but she hid it* What about you?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Queen? wow. thats awesome ' Kopa said with a smile ' i'm sure mom's been giving you all the fine points. I'm guessing you're in charge of the hunts, right? Usually the queen takes care of that. Me, Well, this is the first time being back here in a very long time. i'm going to have to prove i am your brother, and all that entails. I.. don;t have a mate yet, but i'll have to find one. I'll need your help there Kiara, hopefully i can find someone who is a good match for me. You know the girls here much better  than i do of course so i'll defer to you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*she smiled back a bit still new to him and a little overwelmed* the hunting... Well the other lionesses do that... I'm not into the whole killing thing... And I'm not good at it either... I tend to track the herds & help with problems first hand. *she continued* um sure... you might want to get to know Vitani... from what I can remember from when I was little Vitani was always talking about you... I'd sneak into the Outlands to talk to Kovu and he would mention Vitani and her crush "Kopa".