The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Expert wanted!

Blue · 1 · 791

Blue

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello to everyone.  :rainbowwave

It is I, Blue, and I am here now to ask something to every one of you.

See, as I have already stated in my topic of presentation in the Welcome Center, I am looking for friends, partners and collaborators with which start a Land Before Time fanfiction and write it all down to the end. However, my first idea for a fanfic plot was not very good and, in retrospect, was too confusing. Therefore, I worked further on my ideas, ending up realizing the plot for a very interesting fanfiction that I would like to write (someday).

However, I do not want to error of presumption. I know that my idea so far developed can hide serious errors or inconsistencies (capable of bringing down the whole story), or they can be improved by complementary ideas. For this reason, I would like to have an expert’s opinion.

In short, I am currently looking up for a friend/partner/collaborator with which actively cooperate in the discussion, the planning and the development of the fic. The right person, in my opinion, should preferably possess the following qualities:

-   He/she has enough free time to openly discuss the plot at least once a week (either by mail, chat or some other means, like Discord).
-   He/she has a good knowledge of English/American grammar.
-   He/she is a very experienced fan of the Land Before Time universe and its characters (enough to catch possible errors of continuity or out-of-characters actions in the story).

If interested, please contact me through a private message, or by email.  :Mo

Best regards, Blue 
The dinosaurs are remember only by their bones. What will we be remembered for with humanity?