The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond: The Remake

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
This is a fun, child friendly roleplay with no specific plot.

Characters

Jared (Don't make him get angry in this roleplay but you can make him a farter like in the original)
Rinkus
Luke
Sierra
Pterano
Devon
Fury (Don't make him get angry in this roleplay)
Artie (Make her a flyer who doesn't get angry)
Roger
Redback (Make him speak Sharptooth only)
Tero
Zin
Chomper
Petrie
Harper

Getting the roleplay started

In one on many caves that littered the cliffs and mountains of the mysterious beyond where the flyer trio is.
Pterano stood at the edge of the sun basking as the wind blew past him.
Sierra was in the cave muttering to himseld about why he and Rinkus had agreed to stick with Pterano again.
Meanwhile, two long-tailed flyers, a tan one named Jared and a green one named Luke were flying along, when Suddenly, Jared saw an orange brown crested flyer and pink flyer sitting near a cave below that was the same kind as he and Luke were.

"Hey Luke," said Jared, I see some flyers down there. There's even a pink one that's the same kind as us. Let's go meet them.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile
They both headed down to the cave. Jared was eager to meet Rinkus but shy and nervous, too. He didn't know what the pink flyer would be like, or if it would even like him and Luke or not. As Luke and Jared landed, Rinkus looked and noticed the tan and green long-tailed flyers. He started walking toward them.

Luke stretched and eyed the pink flyer walking towards him and Jared. He nudged his friend and whispered "Who are they? I haven't seen them around before." As the pink flyer reached them, Luke stuck out his claw. "Hi" he said uncertainly.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile