The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Internet Before Time [Updated 2020/11/18]

Stardisk · 76 · 11543

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
I just wanted to apologize for missing a lot of the new developments with this project.  In particular the developments from the last month is new to me, and I must say that I am greatly impressed.  :)littlefoot  The zoom call in particular is quite on-brand with what a lot of instructors and students have had to contend with lately, and your depiction of what the gang would be like on the Internet is quite spot on.  Cera the Internet troll?  Someone would be quite impressed!   :bestsharptooth ;)Cera  :taunttroll

Finally, I must admit that I have not been familiar with the Ducky brand of high-end keyboard products and that makes the latest entry all the more perfect.  If the products that Ducky has in mind with her Trickstarter are similar to the actual Ducky brand, then she might become quite the treestar rich swimmer in time.  ;)Cera

I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next!  :)
Thank you, rhombus!  I'll try to release new parts without long delays! And I'm glad that now you've seen missed parts!
I hadn't been familiar with Ducky brand too, until ImpracticalDino told me about it and gave me an idea for this part.
By the way Ducky is the only member of the Gang who has fully functional hands and fingers, so who would have done it if not her?  :duckyOK
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/11/18!)

Discussion of LBT games for PS1

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I concur with rhombus. This is a fantastic project. Unique concept too. Keep up the great work!
:chompysmile

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I concur with rhombus. This is a fantastic project. Unique concept too. Keep up the great work!
:chompysmile
Thank you StardustSoldier!
--
Apologies for delaying, I was going to make another part on this weekend, but due to some circumstances I couldn't.  :littlefootoh
However if everything goes right, it will be quite unusual part. Stay in touch!

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
oh, I've almost finished this post and accidentally closed the browser...

Part 7 is here!
It is not usual part.

I got this idea while creating part 4 (the cover). I'd just redrawing letters from the original LBT logo, and thought about drawing the whole alphabet. So, now I've finished it. I make the whole LBT-alphabet, and some letters I had to invent by myself.
Also I've created the special tool, where you can transform any text (120 symbols maximum) to transparent PNG-file where your text will be written in LBT-font.
And you can use this file wherever you want - to decorate something, to make beautiful and bright heading, or send something to enemy.

I tried to timed it to the 32nd LBT Anniversary and looks like I did it!

For example:

TRY IT HERE!

Please note that there are only English characters. There are no numbers, any punctuation marks, Russian symbols, etc.
Also please note that my server doesn't store generated images, so you have to download your image using Right Click -> Save image as.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:41:07 PM by Stardisk »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Now this is cool. I played around with it for a few minutes and I'm already in love with it. Very cool that you managed to complete it in time for the 32th anniversary. I'll definitely use this tool whenever I can. :Mo

I had to do it. ;)Cera

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

yeah, last letter didn't fit in maximum allowed, it seems. XD

Good job, Stardisk!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Stardisk, I'm wowed by your work every time! :chompysmile I didn't know about Ducky keyboards until now, either (my knowledge of computer hardware is quite limited), but the wordplay is very clever, and the logo is hilarious! Ducky has never looked so fierce! :lol Love the difference between Littlefoot and Cera's donation amounts, too...so in-character. :rolleyes

And may I just say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE TEXT GENERATOR???!! What a brilliant idea!!! :Mo

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What everyone who misses the action on Discord longs for  :bestsharptooth:

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This project has definitely been the best of 2020 and I can finally tell you that I love your work, yay  :)littlefoot

Keep up the great work, Stardisk!
Inactive, probably forever.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
These were always fun! :chompysmile I had to come back and look through them again, even though I’ve seen them all before. Man, I miss the updates to this thread. Hope Stardisk is doing well out there, wherever he is now!

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
These were always fun! :chompysmile I had to come back and look through them again, even though I’ve seen them all before. Man, I miss the updates to this thread. Hope Stardisk is doing well out there, wherever he is now!

Stardisk is fine, but he's busy right now, so no new updates for now. :(
I would like to see new issues too.
6/14
0/26

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Have you spoken to him lately, @Sneak? Any word on how he's doing? I do miss having him around.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Didn't speak with him for more than month.
He's busy.
6/14
0/26