The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Patreon Supporter Recognition 2020

rhombus · 11 · 1639

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The award voting continues but we admins wanted to pause and take a moment to recognize those who help to keep this forum going.  As all of you know, the forum has been user-supported since our migration from TapaTalk two years ago.  As such we are entirely dependent on the generous support of fellow members on Patreon to keep the forum up and running.  The continuation of this forum is only possible because of your generous support.

We would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you who has supported the forum since its transition!   :chompysmile As a token of the forum’s gratitude, we invite this year’s Patreon supporters to choose any one of these banners in the following posts from your respective donation class.  With your continued support we have no doubt that this forum will continue for years to come!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For those contributing at least 3 dollars a month you may select from these possible banners:

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And for our major supporters donating at least $10 per month, you may select from these banners:

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
We would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you who has supported the forum since its transition!   :chompysmile
You are most welcome!
:Mo

Are multiple patreons allowed to have the same banner?
:olittlefoot

Either way, I would like to have the Cera & Petrie banner. :yes (for $3)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I believe you can Stardust as there's more patreon supporters then possible awards. I think I'll probably take the Mo one as well

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Are multiple patreons allowed to have the same banner?

Yep!  Unlike the forum awards, multiple people can choose the same supporter banner.  Thank you all, once again, for your support of the forum!  :)littlefoot

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Aww, these are nice.

I would like the Mama and flyers banner (minor $3). :cerasmug
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 02:41:16 AM by OwlsCantRead »
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Once again, my strict and overly perfectionist personality hindered my choice, but I think I will go with the Cera/Petrie banner. (10$)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone who supported us again this year! Looking forward to those banners in the signatures :D

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I've never used Patreon before and know nothing about it, but I definitely would like to donate! :)littlefoot I'll have to look into this.