The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

[VO2] Character auditions for voice-over of LBT7

Mumbling · 107 · 12123

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When character auditions come in, we will post them here for your consideration!

Cera

Ducky

Ducky's mom

Grandma Longneck

Grandpa Longneck

Littlefoot

Rainbowface 1 (male)

Rainbowface 2 (female)

Petrie's Mom

Pterano

Rinkus

Sierra

Spokes Dinosaur

Topps
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 04:49:35 AM by Mumbling »

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Going to Rainbow Face 1 a try, he was always a favourite. Should be a step up from simply narrating.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 11:13:52 PM by Belmont2500 »

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Loving this idea!

I'm more than happy to reprise my role as Littlefoot again :)littlefoot

Failing that, to mix things up a bit, I'd be happy to give Pterano a try. Be interesting playing the villian as a change  :PteranoPlotting

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
 :PteranoPlotting I noticed someone mention in the last voiceover project there weren't many female VA's. Not certain if my mic is of proper enough quality for this, but I could certainly try for a female voice role!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:PteranoPlotting I noticed someone mention in the last voiceover project there weren't many female VA's. Not certain if my mic is of proper enough quality for this, but I could certainly try for a female voice role!
Absolutely! We just dont have enough active female members on the forum haha. Would love to see you join in :) Don't worry about your mic quality, most mics these days are perfectly fine!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We're off to a good start with two auditions for the male rainbowface.

Here is Belmont's take:

https://vimeo.com/526228153

And V2:

https://vimeo.com/526261543

And here is Flathead's:

https://vimeo.com/526225095
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 01:56:42 PM by Mumbling »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Oh hey! It's me. :D  :PteranoPlotting

It sounds better with the visuals then I thought it did when I was recording lol.  :bestsharptooth

It's fun looking at all the other auditions too- Great job, all of you! Can't wait to see the end product.  :Mo

I hope My brother's audition went through though- I sent it from my old email as well along with my audition but it was never downloaded. I'm not familiar with wetransfer, but I guess maybe it hasn't been seen yet?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It sounds better with the visuals then I thought it did when I was recording lol.  :bestsharptooth

Always the case, haha.

I hope My brother's audition went through though- I sent it from my old email as well along with my audition but it was never downloaded. I'm not familiar with wetransfer, but I guess maybe it hasn't been seen yet?

Diddy did receive another file, but I believe that was also you (rainbowface)? I don't think he received your brother's file, perhaps you can send it again? :)

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Always the case, haha.

Diddy did receive another file, but I believe that was also you (rainbowface)? I don't think he received your brother's file, perhaps you can send it again? :)

Oh yeah! I did send a Rainbowface audition, but my brother's audition was separate. I'll try sending it again!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Nice job there PteranoStan!

Really nailed Grandma's sweet and caring tones there.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I agree, great job! Actually all submissions so far have been splendid. I can tell this will be a fun project.

Anyone interested in the role of Littlefoot?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Another audition from PteranoStan, this time for the female rainbowface:

https://vimeo.com/529759475

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I might do ducky’s role to Audition

I’m scared

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Hi, all  :rainbowwave I hope I'm posting this in the right topic, but here's my audition for Grandma Longneck and Littlefoot.

https://vimeo.com/533122976

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I might do ducky’s role to Audition

I’m scared
Very cool! I'd love to see your audition :)

Hi, all  :rainbowwave I hope I'm posting this in the right topic, but here's my audition for Grandma Longneck and Littlefoot.
Mouse that's amazing! If you want Diddy to mix in your recordings with the actual audio from the clip, you can email him your voice clips (diddykongf1@gmail.com).

Either way it would be great to have a girl voice Littlefoot considering his high pitch! You've done a great job for both characters in my opinion :)