The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Sequels Free w/Ads (IMBD)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Currently on Amazon Prime you can watch all the LBT films except the Original with Ads. This is done via IMDb: International Movie Database.

I am thrilled because I wanted to rewatch the sequels without paying over 51.87 USD to rent them all. 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Ooooh nice! Coupled with the TV series being free-to-watch on the official YouTube channel, that's almost everything LBT freely available online.

(side note, hooray for 7777 posts!)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
This is a good time to marathon!
 :Mo :bronGoodJob :MommaSmile :taunttroll :bestsharptooth :)petrie :Dducky :yum ;)Cera

Congrats on 7777 posts!  :celebrate

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I sure hope those LBT sequels will stay available for quite a while. I have access to Amazon Prime (it's where I was able to watch all those episodes of Ninjago last month), but I'm not yet sure when I'll be able to find the time to watch all those movies. (For the record, it's been probably more than ten years since I last saw any of the LBT movies, and the ones I have still not yet seen at all are 10 and 14.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I sure hope those LBT sequels will stay available for quite a while. I have access to Amazon Prime (it's where I was able to watch all those episodes of Ninjago last month), but I'm not yet sure when I'll be able to find the time to watch all those movies. (For the record, it's been probably more than ten years since I last saw any of the LBT movies, and the ones I have still not yet seen at all are 10 and 14.)

I’d just watch 10, 11, 12, skip 13, and watch 14 if I were you. :)

Definately see LBT X: The Great Longneck Migration. It is one of best LBT films IMHO.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've already seen 11, 12, and 13 that last time I watched any of the movies over ten years ago. It's only 10 and 14 that I never got an opportunity to watch (even though I truly was interested in watching 10). The only reason I never got to see 10 was because that was back in the day when video rental stores were still a thing, and 10 was the only one they did not have available on that day when I got to see the other movies.

But like I said, I'm a little too busy with other things right now to take a look at these movies on Prime, so I just hope they will still be available for a while until I can finally have an opportunity to set aside enough time to watch these movies.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 08:52:42 PM by The Chronicler »

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
And the sequels going on Amazon, is how I managed to finally watch the 14th film (because I somehow lost the DVD to the movie…)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I've already seen 11, 12, and 13 that last time I watched any of the movies over ten years ago. It's only 10 and 14 that I never got an opportunity to watch (even though I truly was interested in watching 10). The only reason I never got to see 10 was because that was back in the day when video rental stores were still a thing, and 10 was the only one they did not have available on that day when I got to see the other movies.

But like I said, I'm a little too busy with other things right now to take a look at these movies on Prime, so I just hope they will still be available for a while until I can finally have an opportunity to set aside enough time to watch these movies.

LBT X is the must see of those two. Kiefer Sutherland as Bron is one of the best guest stars in LBT histody IMHO.

Right @Mouse-a-saur ? ;)

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I use kiss cartoons to watch them its got all the movies and the tv series give it a shot its free
Still waiting for the bluth cut