The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your favorite junk food, or drink

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What is your favorite junk food? I like KFC, Mc Donalds, pizzas, and diet Pepsi.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
McDonald's & Taco Bell are my favorites  :)littlefoot

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I used to really like McDonalds (would get chicken nuggets as I don't really like their hamburgers). Nowadays I don't really get much fast food anymore, except PIZZA! :D

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Just ordered some grub from Wendy's. A double bacon cheeseburger (with extra bacon added!), fries, and a Diet Coke. And a chocolate Frosty to top it all off. :P

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My favorite junk food changes, but my drink is Cola. Fun fact, Cola removes rust from nails and can clean toilets; so it keeps your intestines nice and clean. :D

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
my favourite junk food would definitely be some good ol' Reese's and for the drink I'd go with either a lime soft drink or Pepsi (not a coke person  :petrieLOL )

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I definitely love In N Out Burger, I eat it whenever I’m having a bad day (Animal Style everything of course). I also love McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. Mac and cheese with ketchup (SUE ME) is one of my favorite comfort foods. As for desserts, I love anything with cookie dough in it, Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake, and I also eat Nutella straight out of the jar

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Orange Chicken from Panda Express, for sure. I used to eat so much of that stuff in college, these days I try to reserve it for rare special occasions

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
French fries is definitely my all-time favorite thanks to how my local McDonalds and Burger King makes them.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Pizza for sure. And I love desserts, especially cookie dough and waffles (bonus if they have Oreos on them).

Great, now I'm hungry...  :ChomperYummy

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion