The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is the most insane/wacky Land Before Time fanfiction/project you've done?

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
More just curious about this one, and didn't know whether to put it here or in fanfiction, since I mainly saw stories in there.

But anyway, what was the most out there Land Before Time project, or a project that included Land Before Time, that you did? Personally, me and a friend of mine like writing and storytelling a lot, and after discovering a discord bot that allows you to make multiple characters...we basically did a huge, mega crossover story, in the format of an RP. For a taste on how wacky it was...here is a list of the MAJOR movies/shows/games/whatever we could think of to include:

- Land Before Time(obviously  :lol)
- Star Wars
- God of War
- Mortal Kombat
- Jurassic Park
- Gettysburg(1993 movie)
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- The Beatles
- Sabaton
- Lion King
- Ice Age
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- South Park
- Total Drama Island
- iCarly
- Billy and Mandy
- Kung Fu Panda

And this was actually done in a 'serious' manner, not as some parody, lol. Granted, it built up, over a long time, but...yeah, I don't even know what some of us were thinking at the time. How or why they all came together...basically most of them were teleported to the dinosaur age over time, and eventually lived in the Great Valley, together.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
lol, I also have one still unfinished hyper-crossover story that includes LBT characters as well. Though they're secondary characters among others from ~50 different cartoon and game universes. XD
(like in Adventures In ToonWorld or Insane Cafe roleplays)
And this story has solid serious plot, though it is filled with comedy, like many cartoons, of course.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I guess the LBT RPG was the craziest project I worked on :)

I guess the voice-over projects aren't exactly crazy, but they are a lot of work haha.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
1000 ways for Rhett to bite the dust. Should probably mention that it was an April's Fools thingy but still...
Inactive, probably forever.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
A Land Before Time crossover story with my original RP setting, Darwin's Soldiers does exist and is somewhere on this forum.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.