The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discuss: The Great Egg Adventure

Chikara · 86 · 21136

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah yes, this one. Never saw it all, but it looked quite good from what I saw. It shows LBT doesn't need all it's main characters to make a good story, and brought back some old character from my favorite sequel. All in all, a good season finale (I know it's not the last episode of the season aired, but seeing as it's listed as the last one, I'm just going to call it the last one).

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you think Hyp wanting to kill the Fast Biter eggs was a bit murderous on his part or do you think that, unlike the Gang of Five, Hyp just never had the joy of having fun with Sharptooth babies?  I mean, once he sees the cute little things, he seems to change his mind on them.  

Heck, even Ducky thinks Sharptooth babies are cute in film V: "You have cute babies!  I see they have their grown up teeth!"

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 30 2015 on  09:34 AM
Heck, even Ducky thinks Sharptooth babies are cute in film V: "You have cute babies!  I see they have their grown up teeth!"
I got the impression that she was just being polite...no use being honest with a carnivorous flyer.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon (again),Jan 30 2015 on  11:30 AM
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 30 2015 on  09:34 AM
Heck, even Ducky thinks Sharptooth babies are cute in film V: "You have cute babies!  I see they have their grown up teeth!"
I got the impression that she was just being polite...no use being honest with a carnivorous flyer.
Even worse lying to one!   :lol  :lol  :lol

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
I watched this one on YouTube not long ago.
I enjoyed it, and I thought they did a good job of keeping Hyp, Nod, and Mutt in-character. Yeah Hyp looks a little different, but it's still a close resemblance, and even the voice acting was similar to the original character. :)
I guess I'm someone who appreciates keeping characters in-character when they're reintroduced. I've found that it's not that big a deal to some people, but there's nothing I love more than to see old faces resurface and have it be like old times. Which is exactly the impression I got from this episode. :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Funny moment:
Littlefoot: "Wait, Hyp might be onto something."
*Hyp nods triumphantly, then stares in confusion* "I am?"

Another "movie character" episode.
These are among the episodes I've enjoyed the most. I like when they bring back past guest characters. :)

No Cera, Spike or Ruby in this episode.
I noticed that too. Is this the only episode to omit some of the core Gang members?

Littlefoot actually kinda loses his rag with Hyp on a few occasions but, as per usual, the gang sort out their differences and come through in the end ;)
Again, I just love seeing Littlefoot get angry because it rarely happens and I find it refreshing when it does. :P

Note the substitution of "The Return of the Egg Stealers," the episode just recently fabricated put into the LBT TV article for "The Big Longneck Test."
That sounds like it would feature the return of Ozzy & Strut. I used to be more ambivalent about them. But I gotta admit, they'd fit in great for a "movie character" episode. :yes

I noticed a goof in this episode. The eggs were blue at first, but then they were yellow for the rest of it.
Oh, haha, I didn't realize that when I first watched the episode. :lol Although Chikara and Ratiasu raise a good point in that it might've just been because the eggs were moved out of the cave and into daylight.

Does anyone find it ironic that chomper is taking part in "egg theft" when his egg itself was moved before he hatched?
Heh, I didn't think of that, but that is indeed pretty ironic. :smile :DD

I give this episode a 6.5/10.

And with that, I have now seen all of the films and all of the episodes!!!!
:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

It was a fun journey.
:)littlefoot