The Gang of Five
It is that time of year again and the Gang of Five forum awards are now upon us! It is that wonderful time of year when we get to show appreciation to our fellow forum members and their contributions over the past year. Please feel invited to take a look at this year’s award rules and drafts topicif you are interested in participating.

Additionally, for the month of September we have a new character showcase. Please give Mo a warm welcome as the mud-brother visits us land-lovers this month!

Finally, please keep in mind that the fanfic prompt challenge is in its final month! If you would like to participate in the final prompt, we would love to see what you come up with. Details can be found here.

What was your first game?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think my very first game was probably the original Crash Bandicoot.

''Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully.''  :MomCompassion

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
My very first console game was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Mega Drive/Sega Genesis. I used to play it all the time; each time, I progress to a later level. Yet, I could never beat the game because of those two final bosses in the last level.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • “Woo-hoo!” - Chomper
    • View Profile
Mine was Mario Tennis Open on the 3DS.  The 3DS itself was the first console I played on.
I can revive threads from the dead?

Talset

• Ruby
    • View Profile
My first game I can vaguely remember is either Hunter Hunted from Sierra Entertainment or Age of Empires, but the first game that got me really into gaming was Halo Combat Evolved when I first got my Xbox in 2001.

Mouse-a-saur

• Love Ya Like A Rock
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • You Can Call Me Al
    • View Profile
Mine was probably JumpStart Kindergarten, of which I’m still very fond :MomCompassion
I can be your long-lost pal

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
This thing, which I'll concede was a weird introduction to video games:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Enchanted-Valley96

• Petrie
    • View Profile
First game I remember playing and beating is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for the PS2.

Mouse-a-saur

• Love Ya Like A Rock
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • You Can Call Me Al
    • View Profile
This thing, which I'll concede was a weird introduction to video games:

Spoiler: ShowHide

I had that game too!  :ChomperImAwesome
I can be your long-lost pal