The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 14

kjeldo · 358 · 29868

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
"The Land Before Time XIV, The Growing Sky Stone".......sounds ridiculous to me. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"d guess it's not an actual title.  Likely that same one that keeps being mentioned on some places about the next movie being when the meteor hits and everyone dies.  I've seen that a few times.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Agreed, Landbeforetimelover :yes.  That would be such a ridiculous title.  Anyone who remembers the last narration of the original would know our pals lived long before extinction :rolleyes:.  Sometimes, though, I wonder if Universal would really contradict itself like that :huh:.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I will be praying to God every night that that is not the real title. Oh man, I didn't really like the "mysterious falling rock from the sky might be magical" plot the first time.
All I have to say is if the Rainbow Faces return, I'm done forking over chase to this series.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
I was wondering about that title when I went to Wikipedia just now to look up some LBT information. It sounded ridiculous and to me it sounds like some LBT hater's wishful thinking for the next LBT movie that he edited that himself to mess with LBT fans.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Well the title does sound wierd, but really in all honisty I really don't care who or what's going to be in the 14th movie as long as it's appealing to my opinion. You see when it comes to movies I don't listen to others opinions wether it's good or bad. That everyone is how I work.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The title is SO fake.

Can't those haters just stop.  This does NOT make you look cool you know. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is a very fake title.  There has been some fake things of this type before.  I guess folks will never stop doing this since it seems some have fun doing this for some reason.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://msn.com
Quote from: kjeldo,Jun 14 2008 on  06:12 AM
as fake as possible!
I don't know maybe its not the title to worry about, it may be the movie you should worry about. whether or not it is fake or not!!! :DD

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I can tell you this much, I heard nothing from Aria about LBT 14 and her mum and they usually let me know of a tiny minor news on it to me no title just saying they going to be some voicing and working progress of it, I heard nothing of the such so that title totally fake.

There is a very very slim chance that if the next movie comes out might have something to do with the story that I can't really share with you guys with request of Aria and her mum.

But there is a Rumor that number 14 is explaining how Ruby and Chomper came to the Great Valley so there two possible paths

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jun 14 2008 on  09:29 AM
But there is a Rumor that number 14 is explaining how Ruby and Chomper came to the Great Valley so there two possible paths
Now that's interessting, though still a rumor.
I belive everyone here's curious about that matter. :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
It was just a statement, doesn't have to be precisely correct.
But sure.  :^.^:

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Aren't Ruby and Chomper only in the TV series? Or was the series based before the sequels? I'm confused. If they made a sequel explaining something about the TV series instead of having it's own originality, i'd be disappointed.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I thought that was already explained?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby is in the tv series only, Chomper was in the 2nd and 5th movies.   As for how they got the the Great Valley there have been some flashbacks, but none saying how Chomper got off the island, how Ruby came to be looking after him.  All that is said is that she promised Chomper's parents to look after him.  Also from what is said it seems that they are on a mission.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yea. What Kor sais. I know nothing about Ruby... :unsure: *blames dutch television*

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Agree to that.
I'd sure like to know the story about these two, but I'd NOT like that to be part of a sequel! Make that another series episode if so.
I long for a brand new sequel!  :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could do it as a flashback, with the flashback being the whole episode.  They could do it as perhaps 2 episodes, with Chomper's story of how he got off the island, met Ruby's family, how Ruby came to promise his parents to look after him and how they got the great valley grown ups to not mind Chomper being there,  in one and more of Chomper with Ruby & Ruby's story in another.  Though they may decide to keep Ruby with Chomper living in the Great Valley as a tv series only thing and keep the movies as happening before the tv series.