The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Finally!

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's a miracle! After a year of house searching, I've finally got a Nintendo DS. In fact it WAS my brother's DS. This is what happened:

*flashback* About a year ago, my brother lost his NDS. My mom had to buy another one, since we thought it got lost somewhere or stolen, *end flashback* but it wasn't. I actuallly dreamt for days that we had found it, and yesterday, my dream came true. :')

Sice my brother has already another DS, he gave my the lost one he found yesterday. And I feel very happy!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
What more can I say?

LUCKY @$%#@!!

:lol:  :lol

no, seriously, we all need siblings who are like that ^-^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad it was found and you have one of your own now.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've had that happen to me before, where I lost something, bought a duplicate, and then found what I lost, But, in your case, you didn't actually waste any money. Congratulations! :D

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ya... that happened to me with Mario Kart DS, except that my friend lost it. I bought a new one on an music trip with my school so i could play with everyone else. My friend eventually found it though so i was happy, and then i sold my 2nd copy to my brother for $20.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll be changing my friEnd codes later, due to the return of my NDS. They'll be constantly changing tho.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll be changing my friEnd codes later, due to the return of my NDS. They'll be constantly changing tho.
Ya... I know how that feels :lol