The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Super Smash Brothers

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would have to say that SSBM would have to be my favorite thus far. I can't really pick Brawl because i have not played it yet, though i know it'll be awesome.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
SSB is one of those series that (in my eyes) can do no wrong. Since I landed a copy of the N64 version, I was hooked. Melee was even better graphically, in terms of gameplay, longevitity andjust about everything else. Brawl looks to be more of the same. Better in all dimensions with more built around an established core rather than a sequel that's been stripped down and completely remodelled. Only a few games I've play do that exceptionally well (e.g Resi 4). I'm really looking forward to Brawl...especially the online mode! Roll on Feb!  :D

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Me neither. I think that this is a series that can only get better. I can't wait to see the Smash Ball feature.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Smash Bros is what I call a defining game. It defines a multiplayer game, along with Halo.

I agree with the fact that it can only get better, and at the rate Brawl is going, it will definitely live up to the hype.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll have to go with Melee since it really perfected the fighting system. It's best not to include Brawl yet since it hasn't been realeased yet, though the possibility of it being a bad game is slim. I still forward to Febuary when the Brawl finally begins. :) I'll gladly take on anyone here at the GOF. XD

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
In all honesty you give me a console with a SSB title on it..and I will play it! SSB is one of the best multiplayer games Nintendo has ever done. And as many have said already it really can only get better....stupid February hurry up and get here!

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
By far, all of the Super Smash Bros game are great! But if you ask me, Melee is by far the most cool SSB game I've ever played! Still, I want to play Brawl!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jan 12 2008 on  01:04 AM
SSB is one of the best multiplayer games Nintendo has ever done.

In my opinion, it is the best multiplayer game for Nintendo. Yes, I think it's much better than Mario Party. SSB you could play forever in one night, but mario party you can only really play one round, and eventually it gets kind of boring.

Don't get me wrong, Mario Party is a fun game, but I prefer SSB over it.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I only liked the super smash brothers for N64.  I didn't really like any other ones.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Compared to other game series, though, it isn't a piece of junk.

Look at the TMNT game series. Not for the PS and PS2, for the NES and SNES.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Poll should've waited until Brawl is released.  How can you vote for it when you haven't played it?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i think we all know what game would win if that happened :lol  :DD