The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Computer problem

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, my computer recently just crashed so i had to throw it out and have to use an old much slower one for the time being. But, whenever i come to the GoF, some avatars and all signatures cannot be seen, or images posted up by users. This is also a problem on other forums and websites, such as this one game website, most of the game i can't use because half of the page's links/pictures for the game won't appear on the screen. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything i could download or do to solve tis problem? or maybe it is just my computer that causes it, but hopefully not. :(

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
It might take a long time for images to show up if they are particularly large.  I would recommend using the firefox web browser to see if the page is really done loading when the text shows up.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
They wouldn't show up even if i sat there for 5 minutes, but i fixed the problem simply by installing java. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm glad you fixed the problem.  Maybe that was the problem after all.