The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey, guys! :D

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sup' dude? Welcome to the GOF. Feel free to post till your heart's content, and don't be afraid to talk with us; we're all friendly folks here. Have fun!  :wave

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
   LBTlover! i remember when you first joined, the amount of posts you made
You've been around for a while indeed. You may already know all of us better than we are aware of  ;)

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jun 6 2008 on  02:19 AM
You've been around for a while indeed. You may already know all of us better than we are aware of  ;)
yes! secretly stalking from the shadows, waiting for the right moment to pounce! :)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tyrannosaur,Jun 6 2008 on  02:31 AM
yes! secretly stalking from the shadows, waiting for the right moment to pounce! :)
Heh!  :P:

Mo: Uh-oh!
Cera: Get him!

Heh, I like that movie a lot, heh!  LOL!

Anyway, don't feel like you have to rush into a posting frenzy, or anything!  Take your time!  But, ehh, in my case, I couldn't shut my mouth for the first few days, heh...  :P:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tyrannosaur,Jun 6 2008 on  04:31 AM
Just like a true sharptooth.   :p

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the Gang Of Five! Sorry for my Lateness but i'm sure you can forgive me, right?  :lol