The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pixar Sequels

Mornai · 6 · 1061

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello all, a month or so ago i read an article in Yahoo! News, which told about Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 coming somewhere in 2013 or something like that (Cars 2 might be 2009, i can't remember) Yahoo news usually doesn't lie, but if this is true i can't wait for them to be released. I don't remember much else about the article, so feel free to give your opinions on this. :^.^:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Pixar has only made one sequel - Toy Story 2, and it wasn't that bad as far as sequels go.  I mean, how much further can you go with Toy Story?  We already had the 'time passes' storyline and 'abusive kids' one.  What's left in the life of a toy?

Cars sequel?  That's news.  I don't know what they'd do.  It already ended on a good note.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
well, the onliest we can do is wait until they are anounced i guess

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would guess, and those who know these movies far better then me can say better then I can, that some of the movies could  more logically have sequels more easily then others could.  With toystory what would it be, their owner takes them to the beach during a trip there, or when he goes camping, or they move, and the toys get left behind and have to go to where their owner (not seen it in a while so don't remember the boy's name) is, or get back to their home.   There may be other possibilities for a plot.  Though I've not seen cars I heard it ended with a happy ending so not sure how that one could have a sequel, unless they do the same plot but using a different town and maybe do an actor car, or someone with amnesia or something like that.

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
Toy Story 3 was a given. I mean, there have been rumors of a Toy Story 3 for years, so I'm not surprised they announced it. However, I'm not thrilled about hearing about Cars 2, I mean I didn't liked Cars, it was so boring to me.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The boy's name is Andy ;).  Such a good memory I possess :lol.  

I'm excited for Toy Story 3.  I believe it has something to do with Andy going off to college.  I know, so predictable :rolleyes:, but sounds interesting nonetheless :yes.

Never did see Cars; just did not catch my interest :p.