The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What different purchases have you made recently?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I bought an Alligator Snapping Turtle! I am really excited! I own 2 common snapping turtles, 1 matamata, 1 red eared slider, and a Sulcata. I have always wanted an alligator snapping turtle but I could never find a breeder that sold them. I finally found one in Arkansas! I finally get to add one of these little dinosaurs to my collection!  :smile
Edit: I just noticed that this was my 1000th post!  :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
This past month I bought these as well:

-A Caviler King Charles Spaniel book for mom's x-mas present
-Some black slippers for dad's x-mas present
-AA batteries

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
All LBT Fans shall be jealous of my most recent purchase that only cost me $39.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

It's 1 to 10 on VHS.

Once this arrives at my apartment, I shall be selling 2 to 5, (Mainly because I already have them.) but for now, I'm sure a number of you wish to kill me.

*puts up forcefield*

Okay, I'm ready!

EDIT: Oh, and as a free gift, I also get The Sing-Along Songs on VHS.  Now I bet you're more jealous. :)

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Dec 7 2011 on  11:19 PM
All LBT Fans shall be jealous of my most recent purchase that only cost me $39.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

It's 1 to 10 on VHS.

Once this arrives at my apartment, I shall be selling 2 to 5, (Mainly because I already have them.) but for now, I'm sure a number of you wish to kill me.

*puts up forcefield*

Okay, I'm ready!

EDIT: Oh, and as a free gift, I also get The Sing-Along Songs on VHS.  Now I bet you're more jealous. :)
*brings out .50cal Barett sniper rifle*

Hand me those LBT VHS! or I will make your face the greatest in the Great Valley!

Anyways, dang! I'm jealous  :bang The only LBT stuff I have here is LBT I, II, IV, X and XI on VCD.

I want those! Even though I don't have a VHS player, I still want it.  :p

One more thing, A SING-ALONG ONE?!!! That's it, me outta here. :lol

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The World of the Dark Crystal. Got it for a STEAL on Ebay! Considering it's over 200 bucks on Amazon, I'll consider 31 an absolute robbery. XD :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Several NES games, over the course of the past 3 or 4 months, as well as various parts for it.  Glad I can fix the NES now, so mine's working fine.  Oh, and a couple different editions of the Apocrypha, , and a better-made 1611 KJV, for my studies, as well as a few other books - but that's another story.

EDIT: Forgot to post this, but I also bought some spicy stuff, several months back.  A small jar of Red Savina Habanero powder (which turned out to be great on popcorn), two jars of regular Habaneros (man they've got a kick), and a bag of dried Ghost peppers, which are among the spiciest in the world.  Yeah, I like spicy stuff.... :p
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
just bought myself a Photoshop CS5 Book for $49.99 on Amazon! The regular price was $119.99 so I got myself quite a deal!  :D

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sherlock Holmes and Toy Story 3 on DVD.  That brings my DVD collection up to 11 now XD

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Bruton the Iguanodon

I got Madonna's "Bedtime Stories" album and Savage Garden's self-titled debut album at the music store..  :D

Boy, Panicky Petrie, your colection looks good! I already have 4, but it would be cool to get 2 and 3 in classic original vhs form!  :exactly

I'd buy them if I foud them somewhere, but my mom would't be happy if she found out about it...maybe I'll purchase them with my own money without her knowing. I know it's wrong to go behind someone's back, but...it would work out better if she didn't know, and I wouldn't be hiding anything all that bad.

Hope to find them somewhere!  :D

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Bought the Steam version of Sonic 4 Ep. I today. I've already tried the console version of this game before, but - being an old-school Sonic fan - I just wanted to show SEGA that I approve of them trying to bring the blue hedgehog back to his roots. The game's not all that great through. If you're interested - I've written a small review on my Facebook page. You can check it out. :)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Plushies.  So...many plushies.  
All of them My Little Pony related.
I now have 2 Twilight Sparkles, 2 Rainbow Dashes, 2 Celestias (If the stupid post office hasn't totally lost one of them...), 1 Applejack, and 1 Rarity.  
Yeah.  Also, Tobacco Pipes.  Japanese ones.

I'll post pics as they arrive.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A new toolbag for my tools, a ChanenLock brand set of offset jaw pliers, and a new pickup truck.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
A Toshiba laptop with a bad HDD for $169, a couple of 250GB desktop hard drives for $28 apiece, and 10 sticks of 1GB DDR2 desktop memory for $96.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just ordered Treasure Planet on DVD for myself for $14.99 NZD.  So yeah, another DVD to add to my small DVD collection XD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I bought a little portable CD player recently that also plays MP3s from a USB stick.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
To nail it to the wall and throw pudding at it all the while singing songs reverse and dancing on one leg of course. What else would I possibly do with with a CD player? :p

It allows me to listen to CDs from the libraries or audio documentaries or MP3 files in rooms other than my living room (where I got a non-portable CD player that cannot play MP3s from a USB stick) ;)