The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Some help with a blurrey image.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I took a screenshot of a video i was watching, (i couldn't find the image itself anywhere else -_- ) and it's quite blurry. My question is, can anyone give me some ideas of how to make the image as clear as it possibly can? I know it probably won't become that clear, but i've tried photoshop and it's tools just make the image more blurred than it was before. I'm trying to see one specific spot, but it's a little out of focus. Any help would be much appreciated. (I wasn't going to post the image because i don't know if this the right place, but if someone needs to see it i'll post it up) And if can't get any more clear than it already is, thanks for the effort. ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Lets see it.  Maybe I can sharpen it up a bit.  Sometimes making an image smaller will give the appearance of a sharper image as well.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
JPEG Enhancer.  It works really well, but instead of making it blurry it makes the image rough like.  Not a great solution but it's wonderful when trying to make out what something says when the image is all blurry.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here is the Image:

I'm trying to make it clear enough so i can see exactly what it is. It looks like a face, but i don't think it can get much better than it already is.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Looks like a koala bear with a beer. :p :p

Honestly, I can't get it any better....too dark and there's not enough info in the picture to really enhance it.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
What Petrie said.  It looks like a blob.  Put it through JPEG Enhancer and it'd look like a bumpy blob. :p