The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF voice actors

Malte279 · 66 · 14489

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I am not sure if that is going to work anytime, somehow. This topic exists over a year now. Still, I would like to give my voice if needed. Mo or Littlefoot maybe. Also could do shorty or an older character.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I would actually love to do a voice, but as far as young characters are concerned, I'm out. My voice is a bit too deep to consider being Littlefoot or any of the gang. Perhaps an adult, though...

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I've done some table readings for episodes of my fanfiction before, where we tried to imitate the character's voices as best we can.

If this this is still even alive, I'll join too. I could do a pretty good Mr. Threehorn or Mr. Thicknose, and maybe some other adults with practice.

Don't ask me to do any of the kids voices, though.  :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Likely the only way we could have any kids voiced are either to use woman like the cartoons use, actual kids, or have voices altered to sound more kid like using some sort of software.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This sounds fun^^
well, idk, I don't have a very broad range for voices, but I can do a pretty killer British/Cockney accent ;) lol
And I can do high, fast voices, like the speaker is on loads of Red Bull.
Male voices? i can do kid-pre-pubescant boys. *shrug*
Girls? Yeeeaaaah
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
One more thing: I can also do villains pretty well, if I do say so myself, and I can work with quite a few accents.