The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Six Months

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
It's been six months since I've been away from home, fellow GoF peoples. Just wanted to pop in and say hi since I haven't really in a while. Uhm...I've spent four months here...and let's just say that four months at this place really makes one want to go out and subdue themselves to committing random acts of unnecessary exploding. There aren't many incredibly intelligent people here, and friendships are feeling tenuous at best with me. I'm just thankful I brought my LBT videos along with me when I got out of basic. X_X In any case, I blow happiness and woo at you all. Until next time. <3

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
We all miss you, friend.  I hope things are going to get better for you.  Do what you can to keep yourself sane and happy, and I hope to see you around!
Starfall

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope things continue to go well for you, things could be worst, and you can visit here when you can, hopefully more often.  Good luck.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Yo!  Weren't you the one who went off to join the army?  Sorry my memory's not as good as it could be.  I've got too much other stuff in there.  Well, if you were the army dude, I wish you best of luck.  Serving in the army will change you as a person whether you're ready for it or not.  I hope you will come back soon and your experience isn't too bad.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I suppose it is nothing like the way being a soldier is usually presented in the medias, or is it?
I wish you the very best. Good luck and be careful!

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile