The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Explaining My Absence

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello, I know I've  been away a while. But I recently got a job at the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) shelter in my town so I been pretty busy,plus I got me self a boyfriend so been busy hanging out with him too. I'll try to be more active in Survival now,but I'm working 5 days a week and the 2 days I have free I'm worn out. I haven't ran away I'm still here just busy.I'll be back updating my fics shortly when things slow down. Sorry you guys who were waiting for me in the RP,I'm back now though.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Good to see you back, sis. :yes

It's nice that you've got a job in the RSPCA. If I'm not mistaken my grandmother's dog is a rescued dog. Not entirely sure if it was from RSPCA, though. Either way, it's good that you're working for a good cause and hopefully it's something you enjoy. :DD

A boyfriend?! :wow
Not to be a gossip, but you have GOT to tell me more if we get to talk on Skype. :lol

I, too, am just getting more and more busy myself. The summer holidays are ending and I've got to get all of my stuff, and... certain family circumstances that are happening right now are taking away my time from the GoF (though I'd rather not say what those are until it's all over). Once school starts I'll be away for most of the day again, and since it's 'preparation for exams' year, it's sure to be busy, and right now there are a few personal projects I want to be getting on with, so my activity here will be very limited.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey! Good to have ya back, Nahla! :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice, nice... a boyfriend  :goodluck
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you have been busy between your new job and boyfriend.  Congrats on both & things continuing to be good for you.   :goodluck